This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Walmart reportedly warns Trump's trade war will hit regular Americans hard

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
2 months ago#1
Friends,

Walmart reportedly warns Trump's trade war will hit regular Americans hard

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-tariff-china-trade-war-walmart-letter-2018-9

I THOUGHT Tariffs were aimed at HELPING USA people.

Are you telling me Trump was wrong???? First an Adulterer and NOW a poor business man?

Vote these clowns out of office.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Enough young people deaths, ban guns now, TODAY!! How many more children must die?

User Info: Thebrah

Thebrah
2 months ago#2
You know what else hits "regular" Americans hard?

The rich oligarchical family controlling Wal f***ing Mart, responsible for vast amounts of resources being poured into overseas coffers while lacing their own pockets so much that they have the gall to refer to the common people as f***ing "regulars"/"normies".

f*** walmart, anti patriotic sons of b****es
Most capitalists don't know that you can't become rich without doing the opposite of Jesus Christ's golden rule. Maybe that's why rich folk don't go to heaven.

User Info: Nitro378

Nitro378
2 months ago#3
Thebrah posted...
You know what else hits "regular" Americans hard?

The rich oligarchical family controlling Wal f***ing Mart, responsible for vast amounts of resources being poured into overseas coffers while lacing their own pockets so much that they have the gall to refer to the common people as f***ing "regulars"/"normies".

f*** walmart, anti patriotic sons of b****es

yeah seriously.
Why is it only called class war when we fight back? https://youtu.be/fUuK6JtP7xA
Number of 30-day suspensions for attacking Zionism: 3

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
2 months ago#4
Friends,

Another source.

https://www.aol.com/article/finance/2018/09/21/walmart-reportedly-warns-trumps-trade-war-will-hit-regular-americans-hard/23534829/

yes, greed of some people is far reaching. American money created a MONSTER in china, because we WANTED cheaper stuff.

maybe we should have went somewhere else???? Good luck USA.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Enough young people deaths, ban guns now, TODAY!! How many more children must die?

User Info: Nitro378

Nitro378
2 months ago#5
drclaeys posted...
yes, greed of some people is far reaching. American money created a MONSTER in china, because we WANTED cheaper stuff.

China is a monster because... they're actually developing their economy and might overtake the US (considering they're over 4x bigger)?
Why is it only called class war when we fight back? https://youtu.be/fUuK6JtP7xA
Number of 30-day suspensions for attacking Zionism: 3

Thebrah
2 months ago#6
true but you can't circulate wealth you don't have. China's growth is from the West sending money to them. We sent money to them because of the cheap crap they built and sent to us thanks to anti-west capitalist companies like walmart.

f*** walmart
Most capitalists don't know that you can't become rich without doing the opposite of Jesus Christ's golden rule. Maybe that's why rich folk don't go to heaven.

User Info: M0Foe

M0Foe
2 months ago#7
don't buy from china problem solved i am a master at this and on a roll today i need another capri sun right now \^~ ^/
What can I do to help Nintendo?

Thebrah
2 months ago#8
M0Foe posted...
don't buy from china problem solved i am a master at this and on a roll today i need another capri sun right now \^~ ^/

go ask mom

User Info: DK DeathKnight

DK DeathKnight
2 months ago#9
Who cares? Americans are loyal to take a bullet for their orange mob boss. /s
PSN: CrowsZero_
Playing: League of Legends, Tokiden: Kiwami, Bloodborne.

User Info: Patriotwolf

Patriotwolf
2 months ago#10
Trump was too short sighted to maybe think; "Hey, if I put tariffs on other countries, they might do the same to me!"

Just like Mexico paying for the wall. f***ing idiot
"You're just one big headache, and I got a pistol full of aspirin"
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Walmart reportedly warns Trump's trade war will hit regular Americans hard
  • Topic Archived