This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Muslims in government?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Muslims in government?

User Info: omnichaos

omnichaos
3 weeks ago#41
Nitro378 posted...
omnichaos posted...
Nitro378 posted...
PhazonReborn posted...
If you weren't sure that Tony was a joke account before, then this topic should finally confirm it

It's weird though because I would call this topic an over the top parody of liberalism yeah, but other times his posts are perfectly reasonable.

That's because you're a Marxist.

Well, even if you don't agree, my beliefs are my legitimate beliefs.

Which are about as ethical as a white supremacist's beliefs.

User Info: Nitro378

Nitro378
3 weeks ago#42
omnichaos posted...
Nitro378 posted...
omnichaos posted...
Nitro378 posted...
PhazonReborn posted...
If you weren't sure that Tony was a joke account before, then this topic should finally confirm it

It's weird though because I would call this topic an over the top parody of liberalism yeah, but other times his posts are perfectly reasonable.

That's because you're a Marxist.

Well, even if you don't agree, my beliefs are my legitimate beliefs.

Which are about as ethical as a white supremacist's beliefs.

A laughable statement, but nonetheless, I believe that you believe it, so my point is, me agreeing with some of Tony's posts is evidence that his account might not be fake, because my opinions aren't fake.
Why is it only called class war when we fight back? https://youtu.be/fUuK6JtP7xA
Number of 30-day suspensions for attacking Zionism: 3

User Info: mad_hax_man

mad_hax_man
3 weeks ago#43
puppy posted...
I’m fine with Muslim senators and congressmen, but the reality is that countries that are majority Muslim create the most refugees, and have had the most instability in the last 50 years. I know for a fact that most Muslims are good people, but this isn’t discrimination, it’s a blatant fact.

So no, we don’t need any Muslim judges or presidents. Not until I see more than just “hey, women can drive now? See? We are good now!” From majority Muslim countries.

Uhmmmmmm, what?
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart

User Info: goooooBills

goooooBills
3 weeks ago#44
We need qualified people in government. I don't care what they look like.
"We haven't imported oil from Saudi Arabia in over a decade."
-Actual GFAQs Poster 7/30/18

User Info: Hop103

Hop103
3 weeks ago#45
No, the religion clashes with Western ideals, it's not the same as having more racial minorities or women where it would not clash with Western Ideals.
"In the name of the future moon I shall punish you"-Chibi Moon

User Info: TonyKojima

TonyKojima
3 weeks ago#46
Hop103 posted...
No, the religion clashes with Western ideals, it's not the same as having more racial minorities or women where it would not clash with Western Ideals.

Racist post.
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56, Board leader of 261 Politics.

User Info: Eagleeyejack

Eagleeyejack
3 weeks ago#47
The cornerstone of the nations founding is Christianity, so your arrogant and entirely ignorant poll can go sit in the corner with your smug attitude.
Feel free to Private message me if you want to speak to me.

User Info: TonyKojima

TonyKojima
3 weeks ago#48
Eagleeyejack posted...
The cornerstone of the nations founding is Christianity, so your arrogant and entirely ignorant poll can go sit in the corner with your smug attitude.

Wow not even in the realm of reality lol.
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56, Board leader of 261 Politics.

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
3 weeks ago#49
The fewer crusty old white men in politics, the better. That's a bipartisan feeling. I don't care if a black woman is running on a MAGA platform.
lolAmerica

User Info: goooooBills

goooooBills
3 weeks ago#50
Eagleeyejack posted...

Hmmmm someone doesn't know about separation of church and state apparently.
"We haven't imported oil from Saudi Arabia in over a decade."
-Actual GFAQs Poster 7/30/18
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Muslims in government?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived