This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. After watching Assassination Nation, it made me think of Trump.

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
2 months ago#1
What if instead of being ashamed about a piss tape, it's a piss tape with Trump dressed in women's lingerie. What if he's ashamed of his constituents, who'd imo absolutely abandon his ass in a heart beat, if there were actually photos of him wearing fishnet stalkings and a garter belt.

I do think at some point there is a line that can be crossed with his constituents, and I think cross dressing and homosexuality are that line. Most equate the two things and I have a feeling that may be what Russia has on him, outside of his illegal s*** that his supporters wouldn't give a s*** about.
lolAmerica

User Info: itcheyness

itcheyness
2 months ago#2
https://youtu.be/MBKu9OJ8Ltk
Green Bay Packers 1-0-1
Seattle Sounders 14-9-11 53pts

ClayGuida
2 months ago#3
itcheyness posted...
https://youtu.be/MBKu9OJ8Ltk

Now imagine what Rudy is wearing underneath.

That.
lolAmerica

ClayGuida
2 months ago#4
Bump
lolAmerica

User Info: hmnut7

hmnut7
2 months ago#5
I've never seen the level of devotion to one man at the level of the Trump cult outside of religion.

The only time his cult ever abandoned him was when he said we should take away guns without due process (this does not get enough attention, Obama never said this, Hillary never said this, the kids from Stoneman Douglas High School never said this... Trump did) the Trump cult turned on him so he took it back and it was like it never happened.

And that's the cult. No matter what he does, if he denies it they will believe him over the facts, if he deflects they will defend him.

If there is a pee tape of Trump having sex with two under aged Russian boys and a dead American girl while wearing a dress and shouting "I hate poor and middle class white Americans." the cult won't care, as long as Trump says it's fake news and blames it on the democratics the cult will be fine with all of it.
Starfire: "They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?"
Robin: "Fight anyway!"

User Info: asdf8562

asdf8562
2 months ago#6
hmnut7 posted...
I've never seen the level of devotion to one man at the level of the Trump cult outside of religion.

The only time his cult ever abandoned him was when he said we should take away guns without due process (this does not get enough attention, Obama never said this, Hillary never said this, the kids from Stoneman Douglas High School never said this... Trump did) the Trump cult turned on him so he took it back and it was like it never happened.

And that's the cult. No matter what he does, if he denies it they will believe him over the facts, if he deflects they will defend him.

If there is a pee tape of Trump having sex with two under aged Russian boys and a dead American girl while wearing a dress and shouting "I hate poor and middle class white Americans." the cult won't care, as long as Trump says it's fake news and blames it on the democratics the cult will be fine with all of it.

Accurately describes Cult 45. Throw in dear leaders loyal trolls. The part of his cult that know Trump is bad, but regurgitate his lies for party reasons or they love being a troll. They belong in Cult 45 as well.

User Info: Sczoyd

Sczoyd
2 months ago#7
I doubt that's it.
I'm 90% sure Putin has a tape of Trump with an underage girl.
"No merkins? Fie on thee." - zhukov1943
WoT
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. After watching Assassination Nation, it made me think of Trump.
  • Topic Archived