This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump - I should have fired Comey the day I won the primaries

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
2 months ago#21
All I can think of is he's saying he could have proclaimed he was going to fire Comey at the RNC. Which would have been a weird power play.

Let's say he did. Does the Comey letter then come out? Does the election go the same way?
lolAmerica

User Info: Dynedux

Dynedux
2 months ago#22
MegatokyoEd posted...
IMadepooh4U posted...
Takuya Lee posted...
Wait a sec.... Comey didn't start screwing things up until after the primaries. Trump is implying he would have had the power and advance knowledge of Comey's actions, which can mean only one thing: WITCH!

Crooked Clinton investigation. It was clear early on that Comey was a Swampling.

It's cute how you guys act like we don't remember Trump and the GOP cheering Comey on when he dropped the memo before the election.

Yeah but that was when he was supporting their narrative, duh
The idea of "doxxing" is idiotic. Why should anyone be able to hide behind the anonymity of the internet?-AndreLeGeant
(message deleted)

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
2 months ago#24
I should have fired Comey the day I won the primaries!!!!!!!!

https://media.giphy.com/media/yr2Y8QhlK7TIQ/giphy.gif
If Jesus saves, well He'd better save Himself
From the gory glory seekers who use His name in death

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
2 months ago#25
ReturnOfTheJam posted...
Comey is pure trash and had no business heading the FBI.

You should have fired his sorry, Hillary's-dick-sucking ass from day one, Mr. President, but the important thing is he's gone, and his existence is now but a slowly-fading memory.

Lolol. If it werent for Comey and releasing his memo a few weeks before the election dips*** mcgee wouldnt even be president to fire him.
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.

User Info: mizukage2

mizukage2
2 months ago#26
Its amazing how often this 'straight shooter' has changed his story on when and why he decided to fire Comey. But anyone who isn't desperately trying to suck his micropenis knows he was telling the truth initially when he said it was because he wouldn't play Trump's crooked game and sabotage the investigation into him.
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh

User Info: tumtedum1

tumtedum1
2 months ago#27
mizukage2 posted...
Its amazing how often this 'straight shooter' has changed his story on when and why he decided to fire Comey. But anyone who isn't desperately trying to suck his micropenis knows he was telling the truth initially when he said it was because he wouldn't play Trump's crooked game and sabotage the investigation into him.

Sounds like he is more of a spray and pray type of person, to see what sticks.

User Info: McSame_as_Bush

McSame_as_Bush
2 months ago#28
What is perhaps most disturbing about all of this is that we’ve all grown so accustomed to these kinds of things from Trump that it barely registered any attention in the media. That is how this president’s mental deficiencies have been normalized to a dangerous degree.

This so much.

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2018/09/20/the-presidents-mental-deficiencies-have-been-normalized/
I must admit you smell like fruity nuts and good grains.
https://i.imgur.com/hdWdqvt.gifv

User Info: PostCrisisJ2

PostCrisisJ2
2 months ago#29
Hey guys, I think Trump wanted to fire Comey, but it might not have been clear. He should repeat it like ten more times just to be sure.
RIP Stephen Hawking 1942-2018

User Info: mrplainswalker

mrplainswalker
2 months ago#30
IMadepooh4U posted...
Crooked Clinton investigation. It was clear early on that Comey was a Swampling.

You know how when there's a topic about Trump or the GOP being so stupid that no Trump Trolls are willing to defend it?

Yeah...you dropped the ball.
It's like punching a round bottom dummy. We all know it's futile, but occasionally it's fun.
- willythemailboy on the subject of stray orcas
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump - I should have fired Comey the day I won the primaries
  • Topic Archived