This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

User Info: Dynedux

Dynedux
2 months ago#61
ClayGuida posted...
x2link777 posted...
Triad posted...

Her husband said she did name him to the therapist actually.

And others are now corroborating hearing about it back when it happened.

Yeah, her husband, who's clearly not going to lie for his wife, not at all...

And other's? Like someone from her school who said "Many of us heard a buzz about it indirectly with few specific details. However Christine's vivid recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true."

Yeah, that's pretty hilarious. Heard about it, have no details, but are sure it's true because of the accuser's recollection, one that can't even recollect the when or where? Yeah, sure.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/accuser-s-schoolmate-says-she-recalls-hearing-alleged-kavanaugh-incident-n911111

And it's even more damning that every not-FoxNews site I go to on this story is already convinced she's telling the truth, every article is blatantly in her court even while directly listing the very reasons one SHOULD be skeptical of her claims. And every one of these places have documented democratic/leftist biases..

Almost like the left leaning news side is pushing an agenda here.

See, this right here is the reason victims don't come forward. They get painted as liars 100% of the time.

It's as if misogyny is alive and kicking.

Being skeptical =/= painting someone as a liar hth
The idea of "doxxing" is idiotic. Why should anyone be able to hide behind the anonymity of the internet?-AndreLeGeant

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
2 months ago#62
Dynedux posted...

Literally says the husband would absolutely lie for his wife, on a claim she made in 2012.

How stupid does that sound?
lolAmerica

Dynedux
2 months ago#63
ClayGuida posted...
Dynedux posted...

Literally says the husband would absolutely lie for his wife, on a claim she made in 2012.

I feel like you don't know what words mean.
The idea of "doxxing" is idiotic. Why should anyone be able to hide behind the anonymity of the internet?-AndreLeGeant

ClayGuida
2 months ago#64
Dynedux posted...
ClayGuida posted...
Dynedux posted...

And all women who accuse others of rape are liars. Because men don't rape. Never. Ever.
lolAmerica

Dynedux
2 months ago#65
ClayGuida posted...
Dynedux posted...
ClayGuida posted...
Dynedux posted...

And all women who accuse others of rape are liars. Because men don't rape. Never. Ever.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com

User Info: x2link777

x2link777
2 months ago#66
ClayGuida posted...

See, this right here is the reason victims don't come forward. They get painted as liars 100% of the time.

Maybe don't wait 30+ years to come out, in what is EASILY able to be seen as a political move to screw over a political opponent. Let alone when you can't get key details right.

And it's these reasons WHY so many are called liars. Because people like you jump to defend the ones who are VERY likely, and clearly lying like Ford here. When you defend lies, it makes it harder for people to believe the actual events. The boy who cried wolf is more metaphor then story for a reason.
ClayGuida posted...

Get the f***out of here with that misogyny bulls***. THAT is why you loons are laughed at. "Oh you call skepticism on something that is SUSPICIOUS as f***?" "YOU MISOGYNIST PIG HOW DARE YOU NOT BELIEVE HER BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN?!"

I don't believe this specific case because it's TOO damn convenient, fits too damn well with typical political games, and is missing too damn many facts (which she won't accurately give) to be believable.

I will GLADLY hear out any rape accusation, male or female made. Just as I did in THIS case. But guess what? In this case, it's strongly looking to be a false one, so I call it like I see it. Even said earlier I believe she isn't making it up, that it did happen, just that she's lying about the who for political reasons.
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!

Dynedux
2 months ago#67
Don't mind Clay, he's a known troll

ClayGuida
2 months ago#68
x2link777 posted...
ClayGuida posted...

Maybe don't wait 30+ years to come out, in what is EASILY able to be seen as a political move to screw over a political opponent. Let alone when you can't get key details right.

And it's these reasons WHY so many are called liars. Because people like you jump to defend the ones who are VERY likely, and clearly lying like Ford here. When you defend lies, it makes it harder for people to believe the actual events. The boy who cried wolf is more metaphor then story for a reason.
ClayGuida posted...

Get the f***out of here with that misogyny bulls***. THAT is why you loons are laughed at. "Oh you call skepticism on something that is SUSPICIOUS as f***?" "YOU MISOGYNIST PIG HOW DARE YOU NOT BELIEVE HER BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN?!"

I don't believe this specific case because it's TOO damn convenient, fits too damn well with typical political games, and is missing too damn many facts (which she won't accurately give) to be believable.

I will GLADLY hear out any rape accusation, male or female made. Just as I did in THIS case. But guess what? In this case, it's strongly looking to be a false one, so I call it like I see it. Even said earlier I believe she isn't making it up, that it did happen, just that she's lying about the who for political reasons.

Yes, tell assault victims how they should feel and live with being assaulted.

Men are f***ing ridiculous. Or boys. Likely boys.
lolAmerica

User Info: StarKnight23

StarKnight23
2 months ago#69
On one hand this is why you come foward as soon as you were raped becaused they can collect more evidence. On the other I can understand being so scared and/or violated that you don't say anything.

But after all this time, their is no evidence to prove anything one way or another, not knocking your pain but unfortunately guy most likely not getting locked up.
Try, fail, LEARN, do better next time.

User Info: gogues

gogues
2 months ago#70
StarKnight23 posted...
On one hand this is why you come foward as soon as you were raped becaused they can collect more evidence. On the other I can understand being so scared and/or violated that you don't say anything.

Not just the fear, but also consider that this happened during a time when there was a lot more looking the other way.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify
  • Topic Archived