This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

White nationalists vs Human Traffickers, which is worse?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. White nationalists vs Human Traffickers, which is worse?

User Info: Sin_of_Chaos

Sin_of_Chaos
1 month ago#1
Which of these are worse? - Results (75 votes)
White nationalists are worse
14.67% (11 votes)
Human Traffickers are worse
85.33% (64 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I hate them both, I really, really, really do but in my opinion, I find white nationalists to be worse, but not by huge margins. No, I mean only by a very, very slight margin and that is because I also hate human traffickers too.

User Info: KingHova045

KingHova045
1 month ago#2
Are these white nationalists who've acted on their hatred, or lonely white dudes with citronella candles?

Important distinction.
Just be a good person. That's it. - UFC Woman's Straweight Champion Thug Rose Namajunas

User Info: Thebrah

Thebrah
1 month ago#3
Ideologies are not as harmful or dangerous as people who are actively enslaving other humans. Your poll is going to backfire and your emotions are going to be proven illogical. Goodbye.
Most capitalists don't know that you can't become rich without doing the opposite of Jesus Christ's golden rule. Maybe that's why rich folk don't go to heaven.

Sin_of_Chaos
1 month ago#4
Actually, ideologies are dangerous because many people who believe in dangerous ideologies either act out on it or are trying to get people into power to oppress others that they hate.

Human trafficking is also dangerous and evil too. However, they don't just "slowly" become dangerous, they become dangerous right off the bat. People with far right leaning views are more of the "slow dangerous" as they try to influence rather than act for the most part while traffickers are more "fast dangerous" as they act right away.

User Info: ImperialDragon

ImperialDragon
1 month ago#5
Dude, no. Human traffickers are so much f***ing worse and it isn't even close. How on Earth do you arrive to the conclusion that "wanting an ethnostate" is worse than the buying and selling of children?
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
The WTF!?-o-meter is currently... Normal

User Info: AP3Brain

AP3Brain
1 month ago#6
As long as the white supremacists aren't lynching people then yeah of course human traffickers are worse?

White supremacists are still terrible people though.

User Info: Wandering__Hero

Wandering__Hero
1 month ago#7
Incels>Child slavers
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/

User Info: Hyena 20

Hyena 20
1 month ago#8
Human traffickers, as a whole, are far worse. Not all white supremacists have ever committed a criminal act.
All human traffickers have committed acts of violence (kidnapping is a violent act)
Meet Captain Euro, the coolest superhero this side of Aquaman!~~Portal of Evil
[Disillusioned Independent]

User Info: The16BitCat

The16BitCat
1 month ago#9
This must be trolling.

Sin_of_Chaos
1 month ago#10
ImperialDragon posted...
Dude, no. Human traffickers are so much f***ing worse and it isn't even close. How on Earth do you arrive to the conclusion that "wanting an ethnostate" is worse than the buying and selling of children?

Read my top post. I said they were both bad. One is just slightly, keyword, slightly worse than the other. One involves slavery, the other advocates and is trying to attempt to either commit genocide or just kick out non-whites. Slavery is extremely bad but genocide is worse because genocide is all about killing. Slavery can to but not always. Genocide is basically murder. Besides, many of them commit terrorist acts such as lynching from the KKK or ramming cars into crowds like Charlottesville. Terrorism and murder are as evil as it gets.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. White nationalists vs Human Traffickers, which is worse?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived