This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Russia Threatened Nuclear Weapons On Europe. Russia Is A Threat to US

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 months ago#1
https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-warned-mattis-it-could-use-tactical-nuclear-weapons-baltic-war-2018-9

Why do Republicans want us to support Russia? Russia threatens our allies with nuclear weapons. Russia is a threat to the US. If Trump was not Russia's puppet then we should put full sanctions on Russia just like North Korea. Shame we have a president who is WEAK on Russia. Russia has made it very clear in the past we are still enemies with each other. Russia does not want to talk in good trust with anyone with them threatening nuclear war.
Trump "My administration, I think, has had the most successful first year in the history of the presidency"

User Info: Thebrah

Thebrah
3 months ago#2
Well, under Putin, the propaganda is that the whole world is against Russia and is always ready to attack and conquer Russia... so they spread patriotism by blaring constant military advertisements and reminding everyone that Russia is under threat.

If you recall history, that's how dictatorships function. And it's known, you know, Putin is pretty close to a dictator. So ultimately it comes down to a relationship with Putin, not with Russia itself. Russia no longer has a voice of its own. So when threats of nuclear war come from Russia, and Putin isn't mad, you can be sure it's just a bluster to feed propaganda at home.

In short, relax. Russia is transparent. China is transparent. The U.S. prides itself in its transparency and that's why the U.S. is such a powerhouse. Non-free countries just can't manage the kind of openness that the U.S. has about its operations and that's why the U.S. will always dominate Russia and China. Europe is safe but they should invest in military so that the world power balance is a little more even. It sucks the U.S. has to be the primary investors in healthcare development, military development, etc. while our poor get poorer.
Most capitalists don't know that you can't become rich without doing the opposite of Jesus Christ's golden rule. Maybe that's why rich folk don't go to heaven.

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 months ago#3
Russia threatens Nuclear War on Europe! You Russian shills are never to be trusted with anything involving Russia.
Trump "My administration, I think, has had the most successful first year in the history of the presidency"

User Info: gogogodzilla

gogogodzilla
3 months ago#4
Time to test our strategic nuclear missiles, sans warheads... on a tragectory and impact point that if flipped 180 degrees, would hit Moscow.
My Prinny says, "DOOD!"

User Info: ERfollower

ERfollower
3 months ago#5
Trump and Russia are also working together to get Israel destroyed.
"GameFAQs has a liberal bias!" No it doesn't.
https://image.ibb.co/ejzFaT/gamefaqs_liberal_bias.jpg

User Info: BabyLuigiOnFire

BabyLuigiOnFire
3 months ago#6
They're just parading around acting like a big boy whose bark is worse than their bite. If they actually did use nuclear weaponry in the event of war, every single country would turn against them.
I'm Baby Luigi's biggest fan, a rather cantankerous female.
Left 4 Dead 2 is the best Mario-based shooter.

User Info: Kradek

Kradek
3 months ago#7
ERfollower posted...
Trump and Russia are also working together to get Israel destroyed.

Not sure if this is facetious, there's no way I'd believe Trump was working towards destroying Israel.

Unless you think him moving the embassy to cause the backlash that occurred was all part of his plan?

But from where I'm standing all he does is appease them, such as nixing the Iran deal after Bibi's dumb powerpoint propaganda.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." ~ Daniel Patrick Moynihan

User Info: Bat178

Bat178
3 months ago#8
Over the Baltics of all places? Nobody even gives a s*** about them outside of Russia. When's the last time you've seen the Baltics in a Movie/TV Show/Video Game? Not to mention the Baltics are right on their border, so Russia themselves would be hit by their own nukes.
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!

User Info: gogogodzilla

gogogodzilla
3 months ago#9
Bat178 posted...
Over the Baltics of all places? Nobody even gives a s*** about them outside of Russia. When's the last time you've seen the Baltics in a Movie/TV Show/Video Game? Not to mention the Baltics are right on their border, so Russia themselves would be hit by their own nukes.

Somebody is overexaggerating the damage and fallout that comes from a tactical nuke.

Play around at this site for a bit. You'll learn something.

http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

And remember, Russia's threat is for tactical nukes, not strategic. (The US Davy Crockett is a good example... 10-20 TONS of explosive power; TONS, not kilotons or megatons)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_nuclear_weapon
My Prinny says, "DOOD!"

User Info: SuperInfinity46

SuperInfinity46
3 months ago#10
I wish OP was just a parody of lying war-mongering raving anti-Russian leftist lunatics but unfortunately this is par for the course.
He who understands baboon would do more towards metaphysics than Locke. - Charles Darwin
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Russia Threatened Nuclear Weapons On Europe. Russia Is A Threat to US
  • Topic Archived