This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

would you rather the economy was bad, if it got President Trump out faster?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. would you rather the economy was bad, if it got President Trump out faster?

User Info: young_flip

young_flip
1 month ago#1
economy question - Results (20 votes)
yes -- the pain will be hard to endure for many but its necessary
15% (3 votes)
yes -- by any means, he must go.
30% (6 votes)
no -- I want him gone but not at this cost
35% (7 votes)
no -- let him stay in
15% (3 votes)
other - post in topic
5% (1 vote)
This poll is now closed.
with all of the frowning and pooh-poohing going on here, one would think we were in a Clinton-Dubya inspired recession and not the hottest jobs market man has ever known. I once tried to touch it and immediately got third degree burns.

keep in mind the economy being bad means high unemployment, burgeoning unrest and a disintegrating social cohesion.

let me hear your thoughts and opinions.

User Info: kozlo100

kozlo100
1 month ago#2
"The hottest jobs market man has ever known"? If that isn't a pretty bit of hyperbole, I'll eat my hat.

The economy is good, sure, but yes I fully believe that Trump is doing more harm to the nation and the people in it than a good economy benefits them.

I also happen to believe that the economy would be pretty good right now no matter who sat in the oval office.
Time flies like the wind,
and fruit flies like a banana.

User Info: Thebrah

Thebrah
1 month ago#3
if the economy were bad right now the U.S. would be finished.

This is a choice between the United States of America with Trump as President or no U.S. at all. I understand it's not meant to be realistic, but you could have at least made it a choice.
Most capitalists don't know that you can't become rich without doing the opposite of Jesus Christ's golden rule. Maybe that's why rich folk don't go to heaven.

User Info: str8Knowledge

str8Knowledge
1 month ago#4
If the econ fails in the future it would be better to fail now to expose trump.

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
1 month ago#5
I'd rather people stop attributing economic success to a man whose main form of business is declaring bankruptcy and/or fraudster college.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: pnut027

pnut027
1 month ago#6
f*** no. Just gimme him some crayons.
I hate Naruto fanfiction.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. would you rather the economy was bad, if it got President Trump out faster?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived