This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. In all honesty, I feel the left tries it's best to make me a racist

User Info: FunWithAFryPan

FunWithAFryPan
5 months ago#11
Pointing out racism is the real racism!
He who strikes with meaning is killed by meaning.

User Info: tirekyll

tirekyll
5 months ago#12
I agree that certain parts of the left are specifically pushing buttons to bring out whatever hate someone may have lurking within themselves. Seems to be their goal to point at anyone they can any time they can and yell "DEPLORABLE! RACIST! SEXIST!"
Chrono Trigger is a timeless game.
Gamefaqs, the only place where you can't call out a troll for being a troll.

User Info: Phoro

Phoro
5 months ago#13
In all honesty, "The Left" doesn't give a flying f*** about you, and your topic title makes it sound like you're already quite racist. Have fun with that.
You all betray me.
I fed up with this wurld.

User Info: BruceWayneJr

BruceWayneJr
5 months ago#14
f***ing clown.
He might be the president, but it's not his country.

User Info: RyanBraun8

RyanBraun8
5 months ago#15
tirekyll posted...
I agree that certain parts of the left are specifically pushing buttons to bring out whatever hate someone may have lurking within themselves. Seems to be their goal to point at anyone they can any time they can and yell "DEPLORABLE! RACIST! SEXIST!"

It doesn't take much to expose a lot of these people. Many do it with no provocation at all.
You dont actually have empathy. You have a facsimile of faux concern that you've adopted for social purposes. -kicksave

User Info: Vacka

Vacka
5 months ago#16
tirekyll posted...

Exactly. It's really scary

User Info: Lastbetrayal

Lastbetrayal
5 months ago#17
tirekyll posted...

If you can't control yourself in a way that has people screaming those at you, then maybe you should take a long look inward on why that might be.
If you encounter a situation where all hope is lost and you have only one chance for victory, follow these instructions:
"Do a Barrel roll"

User Info: Vacka

Vacka
5 months ago#18
Phoro posted...
In all honesty, "The Left" doesn't give a flying f*** about you, and your topic title makes it sound like you're already quite racist. Have fun with that.

You should care about me. After all I do vote and you guys lost

User Info: Enclave

Enclave
5 months ago#19
TC, nobody can MAKE you racist. Take some personal responsibility, if you're saying or doing racist s***? You're probably a racist. Instead of trying to blame others for your racism perhaps take a good hard look at yourself and try to be better?

I know, I know, personal responsibility is hard.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.

User Info: thasan20

thasan20
5 months ago#20
Things the party of personal responsibility will blame for their racism:

Minorities
Liberals
Ambien

Things the party of personal responsibility won't blame for their racism:

Themselves
"50 Cent is just an alt account I use to troll the world." -T Mac
  1. Boards
  2. Politics