This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump Dismisses Kim Jong Un's Atrocities: 'He's a Tough Guy'

User Info: Winsage

Winsage
7 months ago#11
Disgusting but it's no surprise that the lives of others mean nothing to Trump.
NNid: Windsage

User Info: Carmelo

Carmelo
7 months ago#12
I seriously don't think Donald Trump's mind is mature enough to comprehend the reality of millions being slaughtered unjustly. There is no other explanation-- he has just about as much grasp over mass death as a child would.

User Info: EPR-radar

EPR-radar
7 months ago#13
Trump wants to be able to execute people who piss him off with military hardware, just like Kim does.

User Info: mizukage2

mizukage2
7 months ago#14
TheGrowlanser posted...
Kim will be monitoring everything Trump says and do. Trump must flatter him if he wants to make peace with him. Preventing a nuclear war is more important.

Cool, so maybe instead of blowing him for his atrocities he can just kind of pretend they didn't happen. But then again, if he ignored every single indefensible thing Kim did he wouldn't have much to talk about.
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh

User Info: RyanBraun8

RyanBraun8
7 months ago#15
Well Un finally made a US president his b****, so I guess....
Rashaad Penny- your 2018 NFL ORotY
The NFCW is overrated af

User Info: RyanBraun8

RyanBraun8
7 months ago#16
GoodOlJr posted...
Also Putin is cool

Do you have the shirtless, horseback body pillow?
Rashaad Penny- your 2018 NFL ORotY
The NFCW is overrated af

User Info: mizukage2

mizukage2
7 months ago#17
I will agree though that he is a great negotiator, look at all the s*** he got while giving up nothing in return.
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh

User Info: GoodOlJr

GoodOlJr
7 months ago#18
RyanBraun8 posted...
GoodOlJr posted...
Also Putin is cool

Do you have the shirtless, horseback body pillow?

Amazon link plz
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3475/3291766630_b434e97925.jpg
3DS: 1005-8921-6109

User Info: SuperInfinity46

SuperInfinity46
7 months ago#19
mystic belmont posted...
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-dismisses-kim-jong-uns-atrocities-hes-a-tough-guy

In an interview with Fox News immediately after his summit with Kim Jong Un in Singapore, President Donald Trump appeared to dismiss North Korea’s human rights violations and Kim’s atrocities against his own people. “Hey, he’s a tough guy. When you take over a country—a tough country, tough people—and you take it over from your father, I don’t care who you are, what you are, how much of an advantage you have. If you can do that at 27 years old, I mean, that’s one in 10,000 that could do that. So he’s a very smart guy. He’s a great negotiator,” Trump told Fox News’ Bret Baier. When pressed further, Trump responded: “Yeah, but so have other people done some really bad things. I could go through a lot of nations where a lot of bad things were done.” Last year, the president made a similar argument when dismissing Russian President Vladimir Putin’s human rights violations. “What do you think, our country's so innocent?” he said at the time.

Amazing how they manage to find a way to make everything about Russia again. Even when it has nothing to do with them "oh this was like something he said about Russia before". Likening Russia to North Korea... when has Russia ever been accused of committing anything like that? There are some weak conspiracy theories about Putin and Russia. It's almost like they're obsessed. The only proven (real) "human rights violations" are such egregious atrocities as:

* Not allowing impromptu sex orgies blocking roads or in the middle of busy streets, masquerading as LGBTQ rights parades.
* Not allowing a convicted felon the ability to run for president, because it's barred in the constitution.
* Disallowing the teaching of homosexual acts to children, because they're too young and undeveloped to understand them and be responsible enough to part-take in them.
He who understands baboon would do more towards metaphysics than Locke. - Charles Darwin

User Info: mr_brain123

mr_brain123
7 months ago#20
Carmelo posted...
I seriously don't think Donald Trump's mind is mature enough to comprehend the reality of millions being slaughtered unjustly. There is no other explanation-- he has just about as much grasp over mass death as a child would.
I am very sure that Un has not slaughtered millions, everybody knows that he was born into this. Secondly it looks like most people on this board do not understand what 'One Step At A Time' means when it comes to negotiating peace with a country that has had hatred towards your own in the past 50 years. Only a complete moron would go into a room mouthing off at another leader when meeting each other for the first time for a proposed truce. People cannot really be this stupid in real life
Because my life is dope and I do dope sh**
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump Dismisses Kim Jong Un's Atrocities: 'He's a Tough Guy'
  • Topic Archived