This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There's actually lots of evidence of Trump-Russia collusion

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. There's actually lots of evidence of Trump-Russia collusion

User Info: BilalPowell

BilalPowell
1 week ago#11
Trump supporters may be partisan hacks, but Trump haters are also partisan hacks who will always believe any negative thing they hear about Trump from any fake news source.
Start me, bench Crowell

User Info: loafy013

loafy013
1 week ago#12
Takuya Lee posted...
Heineken14 posted...
Takuya Lee posted...
I disagree. The fact he's playing so professional is his biggest strength. You can't attack something that isn't there. All you can do is hope he's not aiming for you when he does.

I uh... don't think loafy was serious.

He wasn't? Its hard to tell sometimes over the internet. That's on me.

No worries, I've made the same mistake myself. To me, I was poking fun at people who buy into Trump's con-man rhetoric calling stuff "fake", but like you thought, there are people who seem to believe it.
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
1 week ago#13
BilalPowell posted...
Trump supporters may be partisan hacks, but Trump haters are also partisan hacks who will always believe any negative thing they hear about Trump from any fake news source.

Except the "Donnie haters" are usually right while The Cult just continues chanting Fake News™ at things even when they've been proven true.
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. There's actually lots of evidence of Trump-Russia collusion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived