This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. There's actually lots of evidence of Trump-Russia collusion

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
6 months ago#1
https://www.vox.com/2018/6/11/17438386/trump-russia-collusion

The issue is Trump supporters are such partisan hacks as Sean Hannity said on Fox News Trump could be guilty, he is guilty, and his supporters would still suck off to their sugar daddy Trump.

It's impossible to have a honest conversation with a Trump supporter.
Trump "Who knew being president would be so hard?"

User Info: krazyfu

krazyfu
6 months ago#2
So much evidence in fact Mueller is on his way as we speak to slap the cuffs on Donald.

zerooo0
6 months ago#3
krazyfu posted...
So much evidence in fact Mueller is on his way as we speak to slap the cuffs on Donald.

So much evidence it is known as #StupidWatergate

User Info: hmnut7

hmnut7
6 months ago#4
"Trump Jr (and others) met with a Russian agent to the get dirt on Hillary because Putin wanted to help Trump win."

Literally none of the above is in dispute, and that is what we average joes know NOT because of the Mueller investigation but from Junior admitting.

It's like if OJ said, "Well I bought a knife to kill my wife, I stabbed her, and she's dead... but there is not any evidence that I committed murder, so I demand the case be dismissed."
Starfire: "They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?"
Robin: "Fight anyway!"

User Info: leeroyboogie

leeroyboogie
6 months ago#5
zerooo0 posted...

The issue is Trump supporters are such partisan hacks as Sean Hannity said on Fox News Trump could be guilty, he is guilty, and his supporters would still suck off to their sugar daddy Trump.

Trumpettes dont know the definition of the word evidence. Be patient with them.

User Info: loafy013

loafy013
6 months ago#6
leeroyboogie posted...

I blame Mueller. He is playing his cards too close to his chest to make sure all his ducks are in a row. He should be out there doing Fox interviews, reassuring people that he "has the best people on the job" and they should "believe me".
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.

User Info: Takuya Lee

Takuya Lee
6 months ago#7
I disagree. The fact he's playing so professional is his biggest strength. You can't attack something that isn't there. All you can do is hope he's not aiming for you when he does.
I'm just passing through. Remember that.

zerooo0
6 months ago#8
leeroyboogie posted...
zerooo0 posted...

Even if Trump came out and said he did Trump supporters would go into crazy s***e like Alex Jones GLOBALISTS CONSPIRACY made him admit it or planted the evidence.

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
6 months ago#9
Takuya Lee posted...
I disagree. The fact he's playing so professional is his biggest strength. You can't attack something that isn't there. All you can do is hope he's not aiming for you when he does.

I uh... don't think loafy was serious.
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.

User Info: Takuya Lee

Takuya Lee
6 months ago#10
Heineken14 posted...
Takuya Lee posted...

I uh... don't think loafy was serious.

He wasn't? Its hard to tell sometimes over the internet. That's on me.
I'm just passing through. Remember that.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. There's actually lots of evidence of Trump-Russia collusion
  • Topic Archived