This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Breaking school shooting

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Breaking school shooting

User Info: sedatedlife

sedatedlife
8 months ago#1
#BSO is working a developing incident regarding a report of active shooter located at 5901 Pine Island Rd, Parkland. Here's what we know so far: deputies are responding to reports of a shooting at Stoneman Douglas High. There are reports of victims. PIO will be on scene 3:15pm
The class which has the power to rob upon a large scale has also the power to control the government... - Eugene V. Debs

sedatedlife
8 months ago#2
https://mobile.twitter.com/CBSNews/status/963864869085810689/video/1
The class which has the power to rob upon a large scale has also the power to control the government... - Eugene V. Debs

User Info: davyheinz

davyheinz
8 months ago#3
PIO will be on scene 3:15pm

That’s more than 10 minutes away from now :/
Currently playing: Breath of the Wild, Xenoblade Chronicles, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Super Mario Galaxy, The Saboteur

sedatedlife
8 months ago#4
Seeing some tweets of at least 20 injured

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
8 months ago#5
Twitter killing it .

"We may be working long hours tonight, these thoughts and prayers don't ship themselves"
lolAmerica

User Info: itcheyness

itcheyness
8 months ago#6
Thoughts and prayers.
Green Bay Packers 7-9
Seattle Sounders 14-9-11 53pts

User Info: SpawnShadow

SpawnShadow
8 months ago#7
Oh, lovely. Another school shooting which could have been prevented from happening if the gun-fetishizing half of the country didn't have its head up its collective ass and finally decided to let go of their murder-toys to accept reasonable firearm regulation. I cannot wait to see how they yet again try to justify letting these massacres keep happening over and over just because they don't want to lose their precious phallic compensators.
"Mjolnir: apply directly to the forehead."

User Info: the wheel

the wheel
8 months ago#8
https://www.thoughtsandprayersthegame.com/
The more that you give, the more it will take.
To the thin line beyond which you really can't fake
~Robert Hunter

sedatedlife
8 months ago#9
SpawnShadow posted...
Oh, lovely. Another school shooting which could have been prevented from happening if the gun-fetishizing half of the country didn't have its head up its collective ass and finally decided to let go of their murder-toys to accept reasonable firearm regulation. I cannot wait to see how they yet again try to justify letting these massacres keep happening over and over just because they don't want to lose their precious phallic compensators.

User Info: IamRevan24

IamRevan24
8 months ago#10
"I know I should do something, anything, but I just love my NRA checks way too much". Says every Republican ever.
Make Love, Not Walls
Dokkan Battle GLB: 3182186564
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Breaking school shooting

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived