This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you agree with trump trying to severely limit what food stamp recipients can

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Do you agree with trump trying to severely limit what food stamp recipients can

User Info: UT1999

UT1999
1 week ago#1
......buy with their benefits? Did you read this story? Supposedly trump really wants to push through legislation.... - Results (108 votes)
I agree with this
26.85% (29 votes)
i don' agree with this
73.15% (79 votes)
This poll is now closed.
......that would limit what food stamp recipients can be with their snap or food stamp benefits, iirc most from a list of approved healthy or healthier foods
"Sometimes they even attack wounded foxes"

User Info: Garioshi

Garioshi
1 week ago#2
I don' agree with this

User Info: Aysander

Aysander
1 week ago#3
UT1999 posted...
......that would limit what food stamp recipients can be with their snap or food stamp benefits, iirc most from a list of approved healthy or healthier foods

One simple reason not agree with this aspect:

Have you seen the price on most, if not all, healthy foods aside from a small handful of raw ingredients?
https://i.imgur.com/tzhGHNu.gif

User Info: mercurydude

mercurydude
1 week ago#4
Let's take away his food and see how he likes it. If the America's poor don't get to eat, neither does he. We are paying his salary, after all.

And no more golf trips for his privileged fat ass, especially since he steals money from the tax payer on every one. If he's so concerned about where our tax money is going, we can start with taking away HIS personal handout.
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little. -FDR

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
1 week ago#5
Aysander posted...
UT1999 posted...

One simple reason not agree with this aspect:

Have you seen the price on most, if not all, healthy foods aside from a small handful of raw ingredients?

so you think the government can successfully privatize welfare and have a company ship fresh healthy foods to recipients homes?
they can't do anything right anyway
and this screams scam
The river doesn't move. It doesn't flow. It's been leaded by snider men to make a profit from the poor. I don't want to hear those vile TRUMPets anymore.

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
1 week ago#6
I honestly don't care. My grandma used to depend on this when she was alive. She's dead now. So whatever, doesn't affect me or anyone I know so I'm over it. I'm sure those that it directly harms will learn their lesson of voting for a moron. Probably not though.

It's also why I feel no sympathy for farmers when he wants to remove their subsidies. Sorry, you voted for this, accept the consequences.

For those in need who did not vote for Trump, well sorry, but this is what s***ty people do, they don't give a f*** about you or your plight, so do something to force them to listen to your needs.
lolAmerica

User Info: Goldice

Goldice
1 week ago#7
What will be really funny is that in the attempt to make the poors feel bad, we'll kill a bunch of grocers's business, thus making more jobless poors.

Yay!
New England Patriots: Super Bowl XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XLIX, LI Champions

User Info: AngelsNAirwav3s

AngelsNAirwav3s
1 week ago#8
What's wrong with cutting back on giving food stamps to people who don't need it? My dad for example has made over $200k/year for like a decade, happened to be in between jobs when filing his taxes in 2015 (so technically unemployed) and got put on food stamps somehow lol
Hello world!

User Info: Garioshi

Garioshi
1 week ago#9
AngelsNAirwav3s posted...
What's wrong with cutting back on giving food stamps to people who don't need it? My dad for example has made over $200k/year for like a decade, happened to be in between jobs when filing his taxes in 2015 (so technically unemployed) and got put on food stamps somehow lol

good job reading the OP

User Info: kozlo100

kozlo100
1 week ago#10
No, I don't agree. Leave folks alone and let them buy what they want to buy with their food stamps.

These folks are on food stamps because they need a little help getting by, and our help should not be conditional. Let them get whatever food they want to get.
Time flies like the wind,
and fruit flies like a banana.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Do you agree with trump trying to severely limit what food stamp recipients can

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived