This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why haven't Trump worshipers call for the deportation of Melania Trump?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Why haven't Trump worshipers call for the deportation of Melania Trump?

User Info: lydiaquayle

lydiaquayle
7 months ago#1
She cheated the system and came here illegally. So, according to right-wing logic, she needs to be deported and placed back at the end of the line.
[Feminist][CisGender][Straight Supporter][Non-Binary]
I'm not Ashamed to Dress 'like a Woman' because I don't think it's Shameful to be a Woman. ~Iggy Pop~

User Info: SpawnShadow

SpawnShadow
7 months ago#2
Once Donald gets completely bored of Melania and dumps her to chase after this year’s model, that’s probably what he’ll do to her to ensure she can’t keep anything after the divorce. And his cultists will applaud him for doing it.
"Mjolnir: apply directly to the forehead."

User Info: BruceWayneJr

BruceWayneJr
7 months ago#3
I'm still waiting on that press conference Donnie promised us on Melania's immigrant status. If I recall correctly, I believe he said that would be coming in two weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZLmhF7TgzY
He might be the president, but it's not his country.

User Info: Sin_of_Chaos

Sin_of_Chaos
7 months ago#4
I don't think she can now. She married an American citizen. I heard that if you are an immigrant and you marry a citizen, you become one.

User Info: Gradieus

Gradieus
7 months ago#5
lydiaquayle posted...
She cheated the system and came here illegally.

Per immigration attorney Michael J. Wildes:

Mrs. Trump did not receive her green card through marriage. Rather, in 2000, Mrs. Trump self-sponsored herself for a green card as a model of “extraordinary ability,” and on March 19, 2001, she was admitted to the United States as a lawful permanent resident. Based on this timeline, Mrs. Trump became eligible for citizenship in 2006, after five years of continuous permanent residence.

A little less fake news next topic thanks.

User Info: Newhopes

Newhopes
7 months ago#6
Legal immigrate, next.

User Info: TonyKojima

TonyKojima
7 months ago#7
Newhopes posted...
Legal immigrate, next.

Wrong she's undocumented.
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56, Board leader of 261 Politics.

User Info: StarFighters76

StarFighters76
7 months ago#8
Gradieus posted...
lydiaquayle posted...
She cheated the system and came here illegally.

Mrs. Trump did not receive her green card through marriage. Rather, in 2000, Mrs. Trump self-sponsored herself for a green card as a model of “extraordinary ability,” and on March 19, 2001, she was admitted to the United States as a lawful permanent resident. Based on this timeline, Mrs. Trump became eligible for citizenship in 2006, after five years of continuous permanent residence.

Newhopes posted...
Legal immigrate, next.

In other words, it's okay if she comes in illegally, because she's married to god, but every one else, not so much.
1,000 maps goal achieved on 04/12/2010!
2,000 maps goal achieved on 04/15/2016!

User Info: lydiaquayle

lydiaquayle
7 months ago#9
Gradieus posted...

I'm not talking about how she got her green card.
[Feminist][CisGender][Straight Supporter][Non-Binary]
I'm not Ashamed to Dress 'like a Woman' because I don't think it's Shameful to be a Woman. ~Iggy Pop~

User Info: gphjr14

gphjr14
7 months ago#10
Didn't she come in on a visitor Visa but was getting paid for modeling which would've required a work visa? She broke the law and if she was brown Grady would be upset but but it's all white with them so might as well add it to the long ass list of Trump hypocrisy.
wiggity wham wham wozzle
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Why haven't Trump worshipers call for the deportation of Melania Trump?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived