This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do liberals hate President Trump so much?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Why do liberals hate President Trump so much?

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
4 months ago#1
I know the media plays a big role and affects the people’s opinion but are they that naive to follow where the media guides them?
Or do they have “real” serious reasons to dislike president Trump?

Real reasons, not just cursing random things instead of explaining why

User Info: feudel

feudel
4 months ago#2
Why do you care.
????????

User Info: young_flip

young_flip
4 months ago#3
because there is no D on his name. if there were, they'd be all in I guarantee it.
rest in peace Chris Arnett, playersupreme.
you will be missed. love you man.

User Info: The Deadpool

The Deadpool
4 months ago#4
young_flip posted...
because there is no D on his name. if there were, they'd be all in I guarantee it.

That projection is hardcore...
We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons.

young_flip
4 months ago#5
of course, thats not to say Trump would've run the same campaign he had went as a D. he would've catered to their brand of insanity, such as bringing in carbon credits for climate change, single-payer healthcare ala GB, full-term abortion, the works and they would've ate it all up.

User Info: The Deadpool

The Deadpool
4 months ago#6
young_flip posted...
of course, thats not to say Trump would've run the same campaign he had went as a D. he would've catered to their brand of insanity, such as bringing in carbon credits for climate change, single-payer healthcare ala GB, full-term abortion, the works and they would've ate it all up.

Citation please.
We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons.

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
4 months ago#7
You think only liberals hate him?
lolAmerica

young_flip
4 months ago#8
The Deadpool posted...
young_flip posted...

Citation please.

you want a citation for a counter-factual?

User Info: RyanBraun8

RyanBraun8
4 months ago#9
Because he's a piece of s*** who never accomplished a thing in his life, takes 0 accountability for anything (unless it makes him look good) and he never stops running his mouth even when it's crystal clear he doesn't have a clue what the hell he is talking about. He's all the worst things about this country, so of course he got elected.

tldr: Cuz making fun on him triggers righties! kek
Rob from the poor and give to the rich! #MAGA #Merica #GOP

User Info: TheRock1525

TheRock1525
4 months ago#10
young_flip posted...

So your argument that if Trump completely changed his positions on things, he'd have a completely different fanbase.

Wow, I would have never thought of that. Any other major observations, like if you wear boxers instead of briefs, you'll be wearing boxers?
TheRock ~ I had a name, my father called me Blues.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Why do liberals hate President Trump so much?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived