This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FACT: Trump supporters defend Trump BECAUSE he's racist (and sexist)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. FACT: Trump supporters defend Trump BECAUSE he's racist (and sexist)

User Info: leeroyboogie

leeroyboogie
7 months ago#51
You gotta understand trump is the living breathing validation of their ignorance. To question trump is to question themselves so they have no choice but to support him. It goes deeper than racism and sexism.

User Info: Heptade

Heptade
7 months ago#52
room temperature posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
zhukov1943 posted...
I'm breeding RIGHT NOW

Then God help that poor soul.

Don't worry one can't impregnate their hand.

You never know; those orange-skinned cultists might be of some weird humanoid species, with a very unusual biology...
Me reconnaissez-vous? C'est moi le crisse de fou qui marche sur la ville.

User Info: EPR-radar

EPR-radar
7 months ago#53
leeroyboogie posted...
You gotta understand trump is the living breathing validation of their ignorance. To question trump is to question themselves so they have no choice but to support him. It goes deeper than racism and sexism.

Trump is wingnut God.

User Info: Restraint

Restraint
7 months ago#54
HiddenLurker posted...
FACT: Starting with FACT does not actually make it a fact.

FACT: My butt itches.

User Info: Dubman017

Dubman017
7 months ago#55
I'm from the Middle East and I support him so you're wrong. Lmao.
"One area of liberal phenomenon I support is female bi-sexuality" - Tucker Carlson

User Info: RyanBraun8

RyanBraun8
7 months ago#56
With how feverishly they defend him on it, I'm also going to guess Trumpers are big fans of families being extremely close as well. Like too close.
Rob from the poor and give to the rich! #MAGA #Merica #GOP

User Info: RyanBraun8

RyanBraun8
7 months ago#57
Dubman017 posted...
I'm from the Middle East and I support him so you're wrong. Lmao.

You represent nobody
Rob from the poor and give to the rich! #MAGA #Merica #GOP

User Info: HiddenLurker

HiddenLurker
7 months ago#58
Restraint posted...
HiddenLurker posted...
FACT: Starting with FACT does not actually make it a fact.

FACT: My butt itches.

FACT: You need to stop wearing 3 size too small pants then.
[Insert tired meme here]

User Info: Shinobi120

Shinobi120
7 months ago#59
mninp posted...
FACT: Liberals throw out the racist card so much because they simply cannot believe that other people disagree with them so strongly, so in their minds they paint the opponents as "one of the worst things you can be".

I am not a racist and none of the Trump supporters I know are racist. If they were I wouldn't be friends with them. The Democrats have been lying to you for so many years that you've built up this mindset of everyone on the right being racist. Honestly it should be considered brainwashing. That's why I don't take the Democrats eriously when they talk about racist and sexist and all this nonsense, because we know we're not any of those things, yet there they are, saying we are. We know it's automatically bulls***. It's like someone spreading a rumor about you in highschool when you now it's not true. You just tune it out eventually. And when it's about someone you know, you talk to them about it. You get the truth from the source, not from outside parties.

Oh, bulls***. That's bulls*** & you know it.

User Info: Kradek

Kradek
7 months ago#60
FACT: Republicans have created a narrative where the only legitimate Democrat candidate they'll accept is a white man, otherwise it's automatically "identity politics", as if non-white men are incapable of being nominated for POTUS based off of merit when they run Democrat. I believe the term predates 2015, but it definitely became revitalized by them in 2016.

If you don't think that's extremely racist and sexist, then honestly you're just an idiot.
"I'm a baby killer, baby killing makes me horny. Aliens inside me, gonna squash it like Sigourney" ~Get Dat Fetus, Kill Dat Fetus - Sextina Aquafina
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. FACT: Trump supporters defend Trump BECAUSE he's racist (and sexist)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived