This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If Trump runs for a second term, there will be a reckoning

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. If Trump runs for a second term, there will be a reckoning

User Info: mercurydude

mercurydude
3 months ago#1
He will have to face the American people when it comes to campaigning and the debates. There are going to be a lot of angry people directly asking him questions about broken promises and his inexcusable behavior as POTUS. His racist tirades and policies, including abandoning Puerto Ricans, will certainly be confronted. He will have to face those "forgotten people" that he claimed to be fighting for and have to account for why he hasn't done jack s*** for them and why he has only fought for the corporate interests when he said the richest people were going to be very unhappy with his focus on helping the middle class.

This is why, even though he has a massive ego that will certainly be bruised by just being a one term president, I could see his cowardice winning out. He doesn't like answering questions about his conduct or poor job performance at all, especially not when it comes to people who he sees himself as being above.

He won't visit the UK because he can't handle being booed or protested; he's not going to want to be directly confronted with how much he's hated here at home, either, especially not for months at a time.

Lots of people bought what he was selling or at least gave him the benefit of the doubt on the first round, he's not going to have that going for him ever again. Only a dwindling number of rabid cultists will continue to believe him, or pretend to.
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little. -FDR

User Info: BewmHedshot

BewmHedshot
3 months ago#2
It's been one year and he's already hanging on by a thread. Most of his senior staff wants to cut ties and leave the White House. We already know he can't handle the schedule of a real President and he's going to be more and more overworked as time passes when he can't delegate decisions to nonexistent senior staff outside of Ivanka and Jared.

There's no chance the Congressional GoP lets this chance to pass enormously regressive legislation f*** over the poor die because Trump is a fat lazy piece of crap, they're going to remove him and give President Pence a blowjob to pass their s***.
Cavaliers: ONCE

User Info: sfcalimari

sfcalimari
3 months ago#3
If GHW Bush couldn't get reelected I don't see how Trump could.

But never ever count out Republicans, they will do anything to cling to power. Lie, steal, collude with hostile foreign powers, whatever.

And keep in mind EVERYONE with a brain warned Trump voters AND Berniebusters that Trump would be a s***ty president, that the SC and healthcare and gay rights were at risk. They didn't care, we've since been proven right, and they still don't care.

The Berniebusters just kept saying "but her emails" and "muh integrity" and happily drove down enthusiasm for Hillary.

As for Trump voters, they voted for him BECAUSE he's racist. They don't care if a president is an idiot or mentally ill or authoritarian or simply unpresidential. As long as a candidate is white and racist, they will vote for him.
i wanna walk out into the night
without it being running away

User Info: SPMcGuilicutty

SPMcGuilicutty
3 months ago#4
sfcalimari posted...

Bush Sr. was too polite, intelligent, and respectable. Republican voters want embarrassing clownshow presidents like Dubya and Trump.
1/10/18: The day that the trolls won
Not changing this sig until infinitys_7th pays me the $1,000 he owes me(4/6/17)

User Info: Notti

Notti
3 months ago#5
sfcalimari posted...

For this we pray.
http://youtu.be/q2gO4DKVpa8 http://DemocraticUnderground.com/?com=latest_threads
TrumpNews http://reddit.com/r/esist/new http://reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/new

User Info: TheWorId

TheWorId
3 months ago#6
You fool. He's going to be impeached by the end of this year. The Bluenami is going to oust his worthless ass. There won't be a chance for the menace to run again.
"And we will be the best guests you ever had."
I have a new master. His name is Shulk.

User Info: divot1338

divot1338
3 months ago#7
I hope he runs just so we get to hear how he spins all the campaign promises he’s broken.
Moustache twirling villian
https://i.imgur.com/U3lt3H4.jpg- Kerbey

User Info: wwwgippal2

wwwgippal2
3 months ago#8
He won by a technicality, even losing the popular vote. And his presidency has been nothing but a s***show of broken promises and taking a huge dumb on american workers... He has no chance at winning a second term.

User Info: DK DeathKnight

DK DeathKnight
3 months ago#9
Trump has a chance at least, people doubted his support last time and they will underestimate it again. He might lose, but despite all the crap and if he survives the Russia investigation until then, he will still get support and go down with a fighting chance.
PSN: CrowsZero_
Playing: League of Legends, Tokiden: Kiwami, Bloodborne.

User Info: sfcalimari

sfcalimari
3 months ago#10
wwwgippal2 posted...
He won by a technicality, even losing the popular vote. And his presidency has been nothing but a s***show of broken promises and taking a huge dumb on american workers... He has no chance at winning a second term.

People only support him because he's racist. The more racist he is, the more his cult supporters will defend him. As long as he keeps conning them by mumbling about a wall and making occasional racist remarks they'll keep carrying water for him.
i wanna walk out into the night
without it being running away
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. If Trump runs for a second term, there will be a reckoning

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived