This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trump supporters, why does Trump prefer white immigrants?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump supporters, why does Trump prefer white immigrants?

User Info: HiddenLurker

HiddenLurker
8 months ago#11
To automatically assume followers of a certain religion or people of a certain country are only 1 race is pretty f***ing racist.
[Insert tired meme here]

User Info: omega bahumat

omega bahumat
8 months ago#12
Tenlaar posted...
Why do you need a Trump supported to answer that? It's obviously because immigrants from primarily white nations would have a higher average soci-economic status. Wealth and status is all that matters.

The same argument was used by aristocrats against peasants.

There is a reason the USA and other countries began disbanding or rebelling against the aristocracy.

User Info: hoax123

hoax123
8 months ago#13
I really wonder why THO value white people over all others, especially since he isnt white himself.
Lock her up!

User Info: Tenlaar

Tenlaar
8 months ago#14
The thread is about why Trump prefers white immigrants, why are you people trying to dispute my answer on why I think Donald Trump wants people from primarily white nations? It's not my opinion for you to argue against.

User Info: Queen_of_Lazy89

Queen_of_Lazy89
8 months ago#15
Certain users believe that having the same skin color means having similar cultures. Look at the bigots who think that Russian culture is more compatible with American culture than Mexico. America and Russia have very little in common and yet those morons think that just because Russians are white they're closer to Americans than Mexicans are.
"Going to the Grand Canyon" is how Limbaugh's doctor refers to giving Limbaugh a colonoscopy-Kavatar

User Info: Coastal_elite

Coastal_elite
8 months ago#16
Queen_of_Lazy89 posted...
Certain users believe that having the same skin color means having similar cultures. Look at the bigots who think that Russian culture is more compatible with American culture than Mexico. America and Russia have very little in common and yet those morons think that just because Russians are white they're closer to Americans than Mexicans are.

this is very true

User Info: MalachiteXWater

MalachiteXWater
8 months ago#17
Tenlaar posted...
The thread is about why Trump prefers white immigrants, why are you people trying to dispute my answer on why I think Donald Trump wants people from primarily white nations? It's not my opinion for you to argue against.

You answer was pretty disgusting but if it not how you really feel than we won't hold it against you.
You ever notice Dog is God spelled backwards is that some sort of clue

User Info: mrstubix

mrstubix
8 months ago#18
The honest answer is Trump and his supporters wants the U.S. to be Monaco.

That's why they bid to the bottom with tax rates. They only want rich people to exist there and balk at poor people. However America is much larger than Monaco and thus we need to take from a larger pool of people.

User Info: Tenlaar

Tenlaar
8 months ago#19
MalachiteXWater posted...
Tenlaar posted...

You answer was pretty disgusting but if it not how you really feel than we won't hold it against you.

Again, this thread is about why people think Trump wants white immigrants. Why would I answer a question about what Trump thinks with my personal opinion?

User Info: masterbarf

masterbarf
8 months ago#20
Queen_of_Lazy89 posted...
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump supporters, why does Trump prefer white immigrants?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived