This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trump supporters, why does Trump prefer white immigrants?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump supporters, why does Trump prefer white immigrants?

User Info: TerraKnightX

TerraKnightX
4 months ago#1
Can you give me an answer?

User Info: Tenlaar

Tenlaar
4 months ago#2
Why do you need a Trump supported to answer that? It's obviously because immigrants from primarily white nations would have a higher average soci-economic status. Wealth and status is all that matters.

User Info: EthanSilver

EthanSilver
4 months ago#3
Tenlaar posted...
Why do you need a Trump supported to answer that? It's obviously because immigrants from primarily white nations would have a higher average soci-economic status. Wealth and status is all that matters.

Color should not be part of the equation then. Also people should have a chance to improve themselves. Not their fault they were not lucky enough to be born in a more prosperous nation.

Let's not be ungrateful pieces of s****, and take everything for granted now.

EthanSilver
4 months ago#4
Anybody who prefers whites, on color alone, is a bigot. Just shallow, not rational or fair, and a bad person. That's all there is to it to tell you the truth. And I'm white.

Tenlaar
4 months ago#5
EthanSilver posted...
Tenlaar posted...

Color should not be part of the equation then. Also people should have a chance to improve themselves. Not their fault they were not lucky enough to be born in a more prosperous nation.

Why are you responding to me as if that is what I personally believe? Why are you just looking to be hostile at every opportunity?

EthanSilver
4 months ago#6
Tenlaar posted...
EthanSilver posted...
Tenlaar posted...

Why are you responding to me as if that is what I personally believe? Why are you just looking to be hostile at every opportunity?

You inferred that. Not what I meant, that's on you. Was just adding to what you said.

That was meant for the idiotic bigots out there duh. I guess I could have been more clearer though. For that, I apologize.

User Info: hear_ye

hear_ye
4 months ago#7
Non-whites vote left at least 2-1.

https://decisiondeskhq.com/data-dives/how-the-2016-vote-broke-down-by-race-gender-and-age/

Tenlaar
4 months ago#8
EthanSilver posted...
Tenlaar posted...
EthanSilver posted...
Tenlaar posted...

You inferred that. Not what I meant, that's on you. Was just adding to what you said.

That was meant for the idiotic bigots out there duh. I guess I could have been more clearer though. For that, I apologize.

You weren't adding to what I said, you were disputing what I said.

User Info: Coastal_elite

Coastal_elite
4 months ago#9
Tenlaar posted...

This is a short sighted point of view.

People who are rich and enjoy status are not prone to simply immigrating to another country and starting from zero. No matter the country, if you're getting immigrants, most are not going to be men of industry bringing their ferraris with them.

User Info: mrplainswalker

mrplainswalker
4 months ago#10
Tenlaar posted...

Except that we actually screen immigrants. We can get the rich people from black countries too, if we wanted.
It's like punching a round bottom dummy. We all know it's futile, but occasionally it's fun.
- willythemailboy on the subject of stray orcas
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump supporters, why does Trump prefer white immigrants?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived