This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, the results of Trump's physical are in . . .

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. So, the results of Trump's physical are in . . .

User Info: Don Machevialli

Don Machevialli
1 month ago#1
Are you surprised at the results - Results (128 votes)
Yes, it is surprising
7.81% (10 votes)
Yes, it is probably fake news
25% (32 votes)
No, I figured that'd be the case
29.69% (38 votes)
No, I figured the doctor is complicit
37.5% (48 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Since we can't stop talking about the president...

http://www.theolympian.com/news/nation-world/national/article194505079.html

Donald Trump’s White House doctor says, “The President is in excellent health.”

Dr. Ronny Jackson says in a statement released by the White House that Trump’s physical Friday “went exceptionally well.”

Jackson says he looks forward to providing additional details at a White House briefing Tuesday.

The statement was distributed after the president received his first physical since taking office at Walter Reed military hospital.
A nation is born stoic, and dies epicurean. ~ Will & Ariel Durant

User Info: DK DeathKnight

DK DeathKnight
1 month ago#2
A bit, since Trump doesent seem to have the energy for walking and goes around in a golf cart. Chalking some of it to fake news. He might not be on his death bed, but he doesent look healthy nor acts physically healthy. "Excellent Health" might be bit of an exaggeration.
PSN: CrowsZero_
Playing: League of Legends, Tokiden: Kiwami, Bloodborne.

User Info: IamRevan24

IamRevan24
1 month ago#3
I don't know if I believe the word excellent, however he may have really good genes. I mean there are tons of people who smoke and drink everyday and live into their 90's, so maybe he's one of them.
Make Love, Not Walls
Dokkan Battle GLB: 3182186564

User Info: Bluebomber182

Bluebomber182
1 month ago#4
gonna wait for extra details on tuesday before passing judgement
Everyday is Rusev Day!

User Info: Scorpion122178

Scorpion122178
1 month ago#5
Is this the same Doctor that looks like a crazy person and has been his doctor for years?
Currently playing: Turok: Dinosaur Hunter, Total War: Warhammer, Halo 3, Metroid: Return of Samus
FC: 2638 - 1204 - 7548

Don Machevialli
1 month ago#6
Scorpion122178 posted...
Is this the same Doctor that looks like a crazy person and has been his doctor for years?

The local news article cites Vox about the doctor
https://www.vox.com/2018/1/11/16863254/trump-physical-exam-mental-health

Trump’s Friday physical took place at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, and was conducted by Dr. Ronny Jackson, the White House physician.

A rear admiral in the US Navy, Jackson was deployed in Iraq until he was selected to be the White House physician in 2006. He’s since served in three administrations: that of George W. Bush, Obama, and now Trump. (Presidents can have their pick of White House physician, but as Stat reported, they tend to favor military doctors.)

Bush had him do his physical then 2-3 times (he had one every year) and Obama 4 times (only every other year).

User Info: MattTheElder

MattTheElder
1 month ago#7
I chose complicit more out of not knowing what legal responsibility the president's doctor has in revealing medical status versus HIPAA laws rather than truly in cahoots like conspiracy.

Don Machevialli
1 month ago#8
MattTheElder posted...
I chose complicit more out of not knowing what legal responsibility the president's doctor has in revealing medical status versus HIPAA laws rather than truly in cahoots like conspiracy.

Yea this actually is the best explanation in my view. Trump wouldn't be the first to hide his medical details. Privacy rights extends to his person as an American. However, it is hard to believe a man his age based on reports of his diet and exercise can be in excellent physical health, unless his genes really are some of the most beneficial to him. Though he may have only been advised to eat more greens or something.

User Info: chaos knight

chaos knight
1 month ago#9
The new fad diet will be eating at McDonalds every day and riding around in golf carts to travel anywhere.
Seattle Seahawks
Super Bowl XLVIII Champions

User Info: MetroidOmni911

MetroidOmni911
1 month ago#10
another fast one pulled on the American people. An overweight 70 some year old man with horrendous diet and physical activity in a high stress job. Not overweight? No high blood pressure, anything? What a bunch of nonsense. As his doctor, Trump can have him release any statement he wants. Such nonsense.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. So, the results of Trump's physical are in . . .

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived