This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

lmao.. Americans love DLC and microtransactions. Now meet your new internet!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. lmao.. Americans love DLC and microtransactions. Now meet your new internet!

User Info: Snight01

Snight01
4 months ago#1
No more free youtube.. it'll be your favorite $5.00 a month dlc.

No more proxy.. that's blocked.

The end of torrent.

All your favorite sites are going behind a paywall like xbox live or psn.

Admit it, its what americans want.. and no one is going to do anything about it. As i see it, All talk and no walk.

Unlike germany, when they raised gas prices, everyone left they car on the highway and the government had no choice but to lower it back.

Poor americans will have to suck it up and start paying the internet like if its a cable bill.
The Last Tiger Left Alive.

User Info: Jaghave

Jaghave
4 months ago#2
Snight01 posted...

The end of torrent.

Admit it, its what americans want.. and no one is going to do anything about it. As i see it, All talk and no walk.

Unlike germany, when they raised gas prices, everyone left they car on the highway and the government had no choice but to lower it back.

Poor americans will have to suck it up and start paying the internet like if its a cable bill.

Can you list one American company that has propose this? Because I grantee you they will be losing subscriber just like Verizon and AT&T lost to tmobile when they listed data caps.... and guess what now all of them have unlimited again.

I'm going to have a good time and it's going to be nice

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
4 months ago#3
lmao.. Americans love DLC and microtransactions

Not THIS American.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: Patriotwolf

Patriotwolf
4 months ago#4
Snight01 posted...

The end of torrent.

Have you been living under a rock? Did you not see what happened with EA recently?
"You're just one big headache, and I got a pistol full of aspirin"

User Info: Red XlV

Red XlV
4 months ago#5
Jaghave, you realize that net neutrality was implemented in the first place specifically because ISPs got caught throttling access to some sites, right?
A bad enough dude to save the President.
"We chose more government instead of more freedom." - Marco Rubio (R-Florida) on the Bush administration

User Info: Jaghave

Jaghave
4 months ago#6
Red XlV posted...
Jaghave, you realize that net neutrality was implemented in the first place specifically because ISPs got caught throttling access to some sites, right?

No it was implemented because the Obama administration was doing a power grab in all major industries in the United States

I'm going to have a good time and it's going to be nice

User Info: tremain07

tremain07
4 months ago#7
People like Jaghave are why America sucks.
I got nothing

User Info: Red XlV

Red XlV
4 months ago#8
Jaghave posted...
Red XlV posted...

No it was implemented because the Obama administration was doing a power grab in all major industries in the United States

Translation: you're detached from reality.
A bad enough dude to save the President.
"We chose more government instead of more freedom." - Marco Rubio (R-Florida) on the Bush administration

User Info: AtmosOmega

AtmosOmega
4 months ago#9
Jaghave posted...

I would like a more specific justification for this.
If you don't like what a gaming company is trying to force upon you and the market, don't buy that company's games.
Cruel DRM can only flourish if you let it.

User Info: Snight01

Snight01
4 months ago#10
Patriotwolf posted...
Snight01 posted...

The end of torrent.

Have you been living under a rock? Did you not see what happened with EA recently?

They'll bring it back.. microsoft done that with xbox live and after awhile... slowly but surely.. Americans paid. Sony did it too.. and they we go...

Same thing with the internet. In other countries we laugh.. america is so controlled that a rotten tomato score determines if a movie should be watched. Americans will pay regardless of new internet fees because thats what you all are comfortable with.
The Last Tiger Left Alive.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. lmao.. Americans love DLC and microtransactions. Now meet your new internet!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived