This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump wants to send astronauts to the moon and perhaps Mars

User Info: Starks

Starks
11 months ago#21
The speech read as if he was learning about it as he read it.

"Hey Jack, do you know some places we can land?"

*1 minute later*

"...and eventually Mars."
This space for rent

User Info: Kim Kusanagi

Kim Kusanagi
11 months ago#22
GordonFreeGin posted...
Russian Rocket posted...
I wonder if Trump's dementia is to the point that he doesn't remember the first moon landing.

He's president, so he actually knows it was fake.

Anyone remember buzz Aldrin punching some dude for telling him to his face that the moon landing was fake?

To infinity and beyond
Live to train. Train to fight. Fight to live. When you retire, think only on fighting.
Take me away, I don't mind, but you better promise I'll be back in time!

User Info: Sariana21

Sariana21
11 months ago#23
Let's send Trump to the moon!

(And leave him there.)
___
Sari, Mom to DS (07/04) and DD (01/08)

User Info: Camelotking524

Camelotking524
11 months ago#24
This is a good thing, time to dust off the blueprints for Altair.
"The War on Christmas starts earlier every year". - Miasthmatic

User Info: mrstubix

mrstubix
11 months ago#25
See this is another example of trump taking credit for stuff that is already happening.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/deep-space-gateway-to-open-opportunities-for-distant-destinations

User Info: chaos knight

chaos knight
11 months ago#26
NASA's budget is a pittance compared to most other government programs. We could afford to fully fund it rather easily if we wanted to. I'm just glad it sounds like we won't be gutting it any longer.
Seattle Seahawks
Super Bowl XLVIII Champions

User Info: Justin2Krelian

Justin2Krelian
11 months ago#27
Reminds me so much of Black Bush. Still, good on him. Question is if anything actually comes of it or this is just the type of thing GW Bush used to do with things like "Hyrdogen Cars."
-J2K

User Info: wstfld

wstfld
11 months ago#28
Why would he trust an organization that he thinks does junk science to get to the Moon? He probably wants Alex Jones to say that he's the first President to send men to the Moon, since the original was staged.
Last played - The Order (7/10), Dishonored 2 (8/10)
Now playing - Dying Light

User Info: TonyKojima

TonyKojima
11 months ago#29
chaos knight posted...
NASA's budget is a pittance compared to most other government programs. We could afford to fully fund it rather easily if we wanted to. I'm just glad it sounds like we won't be gutting it any longer.

You're joking right?
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56, Board leader of 261 Politics.

User Info: Traptin3days

Traptin3days
11 months ago#30
This is good tbh

I wish my country expanded on this

I just hope that the moon and mars won't get militarised by just one country, a super power even
Frog. You know life, life not all guessing games, frog. Sometimes, we have to care about the friends, especially friends who love cookies.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump wants to send astronauts to the moon and perhaps Mars
  • Topic Archived