This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trump is holding a rally for the pedophile

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump is holding a rally for the pedophile

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
5 months ago#11
chaos knight posted...
Even if he loses in 2020, do you think he would actually step down? Or would he rally his cultists into a frenzy and claim that he was screwed?

Please let it happen. I'd love to see a million armed swamp people marching to DC only to get gunned down and ultimately thin the herd.
lolAmerica

User Info: mercurydude

mercurydude
5 months ago#12
ClayGuida posted...
chaos knight posted...
Even if he loses in 2020, do you think he would actually step down? Or would he rally his cultists into a frenzy and claim that he was screwed?

Please let it happen. I'd love to see a million armed swamp people marching to DC only to get gunned down and ultimately thin the herd.

There's nowhere near that many who are brave enough to do that; the vast majority are cowards like Trump and Moore are, which is why they think those two are the bee's knees.
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little. -FDR
chaos knight posted...

McCain would be greatly disturbed at least.
In Brady We Trust.
I've finally realized the secret to making a successful Mearn topic. Make it about CZG - Mearn

User Info: Necrologic

Necrologic
5 months ago#14
Lol He still thinks Hillary lost by a landslide? That alternate reality Trump lives in must be something. Also is this the same speech where he starts talking about vets but suddenly stops and randomly starts going off on a tangent insulting Arnold Schwarzenegger over the Apprentice?

User Info: TerraKnightX

TerraKnightX
5 months ago#15
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/president-trump-stands-by-support-for-moore-in-fl-get-out-and-vote-for-roy-moore/

Breitbart made that article so Trump can bring up the "mistake" when it was actually a lie by Breitbart.

User Info: DK DeathKnight

DK DeathKnight
5 months ago#16
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-tells-alabama-future-country-depends-electing-roy-moore-032524597.html

You really think its beneath Trump to act like a kid? It takes him seconds to blast EVERYONE he feels like it, but Russia and White Supremacists? Fine people... hmm.
PSN: CrowsZero_
Playing: League of Legends, Tokiden: Kiwami, Bloodborne.

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
5 months ago#17
so the "Forgery" story was bs and fox news retracted it

yet the orange dips*** is still running on it
Switch FC: SW-0826-5923-7882 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666

User Info: DK DeathKnight

DK DeathKnight
5 months ago#18
Genericgamer667 posted...
so the "Forgery" story was bs and fox news retracted it

yet the orange dips*** is still running on it

He runs on alot of things that arent true. I doubt half of the people in that rally even realizes it. Trump is bipartisan? Where did that nonsense come from? Opposing Candidates only blast the other. Trump literally attacks DEMOCRATS. The POTUS promotes "us vs them" narrative.
PSN: CrowsZero_
Playing: League of Legends, Tokiden: Kiwami, Bloodborne.

User Info: Hinks121487

Hinks121487
5 months ago#19
*looks for proof of Roy Moore being a pedophile*

*Doesn’t find any*

*Wonders why people keep acting like it’s absolute truth*

*Gets harassed by trolls who believe Roy Moore is a pedophile with no proof*

I could say, “This TC was a pedophile 40 years ago” and BOOM we now have 2 cases working off the same amount of information. (Except I’m not getting paid to say it)
<well thought out signature>

User Info: feudel

feudel
5 months ago#20
Hinks121487 posted...
*looks for proof of Roy Moore being a pedophile*

*Doesn’t find any*

*Wonders why people keep acting like it’s absolute truth*

*Gets harassed by trolls who believe Roy Moore is a pedophile with no proof*

I could say, “This TC was a pedophile 40 years ago” and BOOM we now have 2 cases working off the same amount of information. (Except I’m not getting paid to say it)

Hahahah why do you care so much about a guy who’s not a great person to begin with who lives in a state that’s beyone red anyway
????????
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump is holding a rally for the pedophile

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived