This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trump Supporter is FIRED for wishing Hispanic People would LEAVE America!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump Supporter is FIRED for wishing Hispanic People would LEAVE America!!!!

User Info: Full Throttle

Full Throttle
2 months ago#1
Do you think it was fair to fire this old goat? - Results (62 votes)
Yes
80.65% (50 votes)
No
19.35% (12 votes)
This poll is now closed.
76 y/o Veteran Sports Announcer, Orin Harris was FIRED from his radio station job as well as an elementary school teacher, Holly Jane Kusserow-Smidt, who workeda s a KIOW board operator after they made racist comments during a high school basketball game!!

In last Tuesday's game, he refers to the Eagle Grove boys team whom he thought were hispanic because of their last names as "foreigners" and said "They have a lot of Espanol people in Eagle Grove. they're all foreigners. As Trump would say, go back where they came from". Holly Heifer agreed and said "Well, some would say that, yeah. Some days, i feel like that too. I wish they went back to where they came from"

The station manager heard of these comments after it was posted on facebook and fired both of them immediately while Holly was put on admin leave at her teaching job...

The station manager said "These comments were deplorable, and the staff and management of KIOW in no way condones or supports these comments"

Superintendent Jess Toliver said he issued an apology for the mocking and the 3rd grade teacher at Forest City School was put on leave.

Orin, a 40 year broadcasting veteran said "I've disappointed all my family and friends"

Orin - Racist Goat

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/04/21/46FBF54000000578-5145191-image-m-19_1512424163683.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/04/21/46FC003800000578-5145191-image-a-16_1512424137856.jpg

Holly - Soon to be Fired

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/globegazette.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/c/81/c81390a3-07d0-5381-8145-310b3b698e1f/5a258b8002534.image.jpg

Basketball Team -

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/04/21/46FBE2E300000578-5145191-image-m-8_1512423864735.jpg
call me mrduckbear, sweater monkeys. Everytime a GFAQS User Steps On A Bug, I'll Stop Posting for 24 HOURS
I'm an Asian Liberal. RESIST The Alt-Right

User Info: LinnaKeaton

LinnaKeaton
2 months ago#2
Imagine voting no to this.

User Info: Phantom_Nook

Phantom_Nook
2 months ago#3
Fair, next.
When a girl has sex with a bunch of guys, they call her a slut, but when a guy does it, they call him gay. ~ Antifar

User Info: cyanide_suicide

cyanide_suicide
2 months ago#4
Phantom_Nook posted...
Fair, next.

User Info: Shinobi120

Shinobi120
2 months ago#5
Phantom_Nook posted...
Fair, next.

User Info: EthanSilver

EthanSilver
2 months ago#6
Shinobi120 posted...
Phantom_Nook posted...
Fair, next.

Why does he hate American liberties?

User Info: Triad

Triad
2 months ago#7
He's a radio announcer for a high school basketball team and he's openly complaining about hispanic kids on the other team....

Yeah, fair, next.
"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice."

User Info: EthanSilver

EthanSilver
2 months ago#8
Who are the three bigots? Why don't they out themselves? Post it you guys, own it. Cowards.

User Info: hmnut7

hmnut7
2 months ago#9
Triad posted...
He's a radio announcer for a high school basketball team and he's openly complaining about hispanic kids on the other team....

Yeah, fair, next.

Pretty much this!

But on a deeper level this is the problem with Trumpism. The only way it has "Made America Great Again" is if "Great = Time when racism was socially acceptable."

All the "Trump tells it like it is." Seems to translate to "Since the 1960s I have had to keep my somewhat racist comments to myself, but now Trump is saying it's okay say whatever racist or bigoted thing I want. MAGA!"

This guy should be fired, but he is a symptom of a much bigger problem.
Starfire: "They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?"
Robin: "Fight anyway!"

User Info: Giacomo_Hawkins

Giacomo_Hawkins
2 months ago#10
Calling that man a goat is an offense to goats everywhere. Someone on the Politics board needs to stand up for the rights of goats.
Will the little voice in the back of my mind screaming "This is a bad idea" please yield the floor. --Mikey
Chivalry be hanged, and so will you.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump Supporter is FIRED for wishing Hispanic People would LEAVE America!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived