This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trump Jr. says he communicated with Hope Hicks not Trump - Trump tower meeting

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump Jr. says he communicated with Hope Hicks not Trump - Trump tower meeting

User Info: LoyalToTheGame

LoyalToTheGame
5 months ago#21
up
PSN- Drew872
My PS4 games collection: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/LoyalToTheGame/games/owned or http://psnprofiles.com/Drew872

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
5 months ago#22
mystic belmont posted...
Did he communicate with her, knowing his father would be notified?

Of course he did.

Seriously. Like, that doesn't even make sense. "Oh no, I didn't tell my dad, don't be ridiculous... I just told this random person because.... reasons, you know?"

Then toss in the fact that random person is the communications director and directly giving info to your dad. lol
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.

User Info: rockyoumonkeys

rockyoumonkeys
5 months ago#23
Sounds like Hope Hicks just got PAID.

This is going to happen so many more times. Something originally attributed to Trump will now be pinned on someone else.

Oh, Trump wasn't in that meeting with Russians where he spilled confidential secrets, that was Priebus!

Oh, Trump didn't tweet that Obama had wiretapped him, that was Tiffany Trump.

Oh, Trump didn't make that catastrophic announcement declaring Jerusalem Israel's capital, that was Harvey Weinstein.
PSN: herebemonsters
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump Jr. says he communicated with Hope Hicks not Trump - Trump tower meeting

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived