This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. why are so many republicans STILL obsessed with Hillary?

User Info: Necrologic

Necrologic
11 months ago#11
Endgame posted...
Because Hillary just won't f***ing go away. She's still fair game.

Really? Because the only time I ever see her brought up is when Trump deflects to her on twitter or fox news, which he does constantly.

User Info: wally

wally
11 months ago#12
They're backing a traitor, and their party is officially endorsing a pedophile. Of course they're going to deflect to the last opponent.
Home is behind, the world ahead. And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
11 months ago#13
They refuse to admit they were wrong, so every time Trump makes himself even worse (IE any time he does anything), they have to come up with some more bulls*** about how Hillary would be even worse than that.
bloop

User Info: wstfld

wstfld
11 months ago#14
It's a good thing to yell about as the noose tightens in the Russia investigation.
Last played - The Order (7/10), Dishonored 2 (8/10)
Now playing - Dying Light

User Info: HiddenLurker

HiddenLurker
11 months ago#15
*Looks at topic title*
*Reads responses here*

So everyone here is a Republican I take it? For the topic to be true then we are all Republicans now.
I used to be a gamefaq poster like you until I took an arrow to my face.

User Info: loafy013

loafy013
11 months ago#16
Necrologic posted...
Endgame posted...
Because Hillary just won't f***ing go away. She's still fair game.

Really? Because the only time I ever see her brought up is when Trump deflects to her on twitter or fox news, which he does constantly.

Like when the Weinstein allegations came out?
"Why won't Hillary say anything about it?"
Hillary makes a statement
"My god, why is Hillary talking. She should stay out of the spotlight"
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.

User Info: BruceWayneJr

BruceWayneJr
11 months ago#17
*They* obsess over her because they know that so much of their party is crooked, and if they can just nail Hillary with a crime then that absolves them from having so many crooks and sex predators as their leaders. They know that their leadership is dirty garbage, but their agendas are being pushed so they'd prefer to turn a blind eye to pedophiles and snakes and point the finger in the opposite direction. They're desperate for a scapegoat to make their "same things both sides" bulls*** work.
He might be the president, but it's not his country.

User Info: Clutch

Clutch
11 months ago#18
Yeah, they should stop obsessing over Hillary and start focusing on important things like passing a new tax bill, appointing judges, and reversing Obama’s executive orders among other things.

Oh wait, all those things are actually happening.

So what’s going on with Russia?
"The historian looks backward; eventually he also believes backward" - F.N.

User Info: BlazBBQ

BlazBBQ
11 months ago#19
Hillary is as relevant as ever. Why would the FBI let Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin off the hook after they lied to their agents, but they choose to hit Flynn hard for the same thing?

The same biased agent conducted an unconventional investigation against Hillary for her email server, and the same agent is the one who interviewed Flynn. These things are no mere coincidence.
Tha anti-myth rhythm rock shocker...

User Info: IMadepooh4U

IMadepooh4U
11 months ago#20
Because she never payed for her crimes. Oh, and she won't shut her mouth.
The ancient Oracle said that I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone, of all the Greeks, know that I know nothing- Socrates
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. why are so many republicans STILL obsessed with Hillary?
  • Topic Archived