This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. so now it's hillary's fault for slavery in libya or something?

User Info: TundraKing87

TundraKing87
11 months ago#21
Fat Donny and the whole of the GOP championed removing Ghadaffi though too.

You can't Monday morning QB it...then again they managed to tie Hillary and Hillary alone to the Iraq War debacle, so meh, voters are idiots and will buy in to more BS.

User Info: Sczoyd

Sczoyd
11 months ago#22
mercurydude posted...
I'm sure they blame her for things like the destruction of the Sphinx's nose also.

I'm more angry about Obama drone bombing the library of Alexandria
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: Trelve

Trelve
11 months ago#23
TonyKojima posted...
infinitys_7th posted...
mario2000 posted...
can a redhat explain this to me?

In Hillary's own words, she came, she saw, she killed Gaddafi.

Gaddafi was a relatively "nice" dictator who suppressed radical Islam in Libya and countered the Saudis.

Radical Islam supports slavery, cannibalism, etc.

So that is why roving packs of ISIS cannibals have human meatlockers in Libya now and people are being sold as slaves again.

Fake news.

Care to explain what's fake about it? Of course not, you're TonyKojima.

User Info: Hoozah123

Hoozah123
11 months ago#24
Of course Hillary the one who caused slavery to happened. It a butterfly effect. We should have never gone into Libya to begin with, we have no reason to go there.

We do have a reason to f*** with the Saudi and Turk though. But yet we don't go there because they suppose to be our ally? That some f*** up s***.
3669-0760-6731 Tangela, Ivysaur, Quiladin.
2337-6462-8713 Oddish, Sawbuck, Gogoat.

User Info: Necrologic

Necrologic
11 months ago#25
Didn't everyone know? Hillary was also the one behind the scenes controlling Hitler. I also heard she helped kill JFK, she was the mysterious second shooter that was apparently hiding in the bushes.

User Info: IShall_Run_Amok

IShall_Run_Amok
11 months ago#26
So is Hillary the right's new hero or something now?
These baby smashing hammers are great!

User Info: Bond_543

Bond_543
11 months ago#27
if you want to blame Bush for the cluster f*** destabilizing in iraq, im not sure why Obama and HIllary cant be blamed for libya. even the european politicians blame america for what is going on there. so its not like its a controversial claim. b/c they have PC laws. :). its a PC statement.
Social Democracy: Bribing idiots with "free stuff" in exchange for votes.
Truth of the progressive era: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62rI8OYFzGg

User Info: Bond_543

Bond_543
11 months ago#28
TonyKojima posted...
infinitys_7th posted...
mario2000 posted...
can a redhat explain this to me?

In Hillary's own words, she came, she saw, she killed Gaddafi.

Gaddafi was a relatively "nice" dictator who suppressed radical Islam in Libya and countered the Saudis.

Radical Islam supports slavery, cannibalism, etc.

So that is why roving packs of ISIS cannibals have human meatlockers in Libya now and people are being sold as slaves again.

Fake news.

your painfully obvious Tonykoijma. your overlords need to fire you, b/c you are not doing them any kind of service. take some notes from the other paid establishment shills here. Lightsnake, Hyena20, SNela, Wally, Charliesix, Coyotethegreat, Zepplin4ever, SPM, Saykyosstyle. ZeroooO, The final baahmut, Heineken, Redzaraki, and im sure many more!
Social Democracy: Bribing idiots with "free stuff" in exchange for votes.
Truth of the progressive era: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62rI8OYFzGg

User Info: wstfld

wstfld
11 months ago#29
Some UFC fighter was talking about this after he won yesterday. He's from Cameroon and I guess they have slaves in Libya.
Last played - The Order (7/10), Dishonored 2 (8/10)
Now playing - Dying Light

User Info: monkmith

monkmith
11 months ago#30
yes, she also drove the 9/11 terrorists to pilot school. hell i've heard she worked hand in hand with hitler.
People die when they are killed.
Among horse, Red Hare. Among men, Lu Bu.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. so now it's hillary's fault for slavery in libya or something?
  • Topic Archived