This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A White Male is 50% more likely to be CONSERVATIVE than ALL others..Why????

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. A White Male is 50% more likely to be CONSERVATIVE than ALL others..Why????

User Info: XxAxem_BlackxX

XxAxem_BlackxX
9 months ago#51
EliteGuard99 posted...
Why should it upset me? Why should I care?

Help me understand your feelings.

Also if you couldn’t comprehend his post I must assume your level of comprehension is on par with Bond_543’s.

What he said was literally nonsense. "At least not entirely. I don't mind fairly sharing, I'm no angel, others will most certainly think the same way. It takes all kinds. Not everybody is the same." What is that? That doesn't mean anything. It's word salad.

I don't know how to explain to you why you should care about whites becoming hated minorities in our own countries. That's like if someone walks up and punches you in the face and you're like "Eh, whatever. Who cares?" I can't explain to you why you should be pissed at someone punching you if you don't understand it. You are white and so this affects you and it will affect your kids, your grandkids and beyond. Minorities hate us and believe that we're evil oppressors, and when they become the majority they're going to see it as "payback time" for all the bad things, real or imaginary, that they believe we've committed against them.

User Info: spiralofnine

spiralofnine
9 months ago#52
I'd imagine most people vote in the best interest of their children.

White flight happens for a reason. Those with means don't want to deal with the issues that come with poverty. The left used to be the party of labor and now labor is rendered irrelevant. Now it's the party of social justice and there isn't any incentive for white people to promote policies that will hurt their own families.
That just raises further questions

User Info: wah_wah_wah

wah_wah_wah
9 months ago#53
spiralofnine posted...
I'd imagine most people vote in the best interest of their children.

White flight happens for a reason. Those with means don't want to deal with the issues that come with poverty. The left used to be the party of labor and now labor is rendered irrelevant. Now it's the party of social justice and there isn't any incentive for white people to promote policies that will hurt their own families.

Does it really hurt any specific group if a qualified candidate for leadership is rejected for reasons of historical bad luck, over an unqualified candidate benefiting only from the same history? That hurts everyone involved.

spiralofnine
9 months ago#54
wah_wah_wah posted...

Does it really hurt any specific group if a qualified candidate for leadership is rejected for reasons of historical bad luck, over an unqualified candidate benefiting only from the same history? That hurts everyone involved.
I think the assumption most white people have is that their upbringing and white flight leads them to a better education and their children would be more qualified not less qualified.

User Info: wah_wah_wah

wah_wah_wah
9 months ago#55
spiralofnine posted...
wah_wah_wah posted...

I think the assumption most white people have is that their upbringing and white flight leads them to a better education and their children would be more qualified not less qualified.

But that doesn't make any sense either. Having greater access doesn't mean you're a better worker. Many people get through all of this not because they are legitimately more talented, but because they have a lot of help that isn't given to others that may be more talented. If George W. Bush was born Alberto Rodriguez, do you really think he would have been elected president with the same history of rampant drug use and a DWI?

User Info: EliteGuard99

EliteGuard99
9 months ago#56
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
EliteGuard99 posted...

Also if you couldn’t comprehend his post I must assume your level of comprehension is on par with Bond_543’s.

What he said was literally nonsense. "At least not entirely. I don't mind fairly sharing, I'm no angel, others will most certainly think the same way. It takes all kinds. Not everybody is the same." What is that? That doesn't mean anything. It's word salad.

I don't know how to explain to you why you should care about whites becoming hated minorities in our own countries. That's like if someone walks up and punches you in the face and you're like "Eh, whatever. Who cares?" I can't explain to you why you should be pissed at someone punching you if you don't understand it. You are white and so this affects you and it will affect your kids, your grandkids and beyond. Minorities hate us and believe that we're evil oppressors, and when they become the majority they're going to see it as "payback time" for all the bad things, real or imaginary, that they believe we've committed against them.

Sounds at best you’re a paranoid, ignorant,cynicist. At worst a racist who lives in constant fear of one day being treated the way he treats others, who make it sound like it’s all some “sinister agenda” to “peacefully commit genocide on the white man by interbreeding with their whites women” as the Alt-Right put it.

Either way your fears are utter nonsense and/or paranoid delusions. And you make yourself seem like a complete fool who lacks any self-awareness.

Be gone fool.
Also go get your GED dude, you desperately need it.
"Sessions is like what would happen if a really sheltered home school kid did the fusion dance with everyone's racist thanksgiving uncle" - D_Bart

User Info: zeppelin4ever42

zeppelin4ever42
9 months ago#57
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
EliteGuard99 posted...

Step 1: Be racist against non-whites
Step 2: Whites become a minority
Step 3: Due to historical racism against them, non-whites impose racism against whites

So basically you are attempting to cause that which you fear

This is f***ing dumb
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me

User Info: wstfld

wstfld
9 months ago#58
I would assume that the party of sexism and racism don't exist, would be mostly white and dudes.
Last played - The Order (7/10), Dishonored 2 (8/10)
Now playing - Dying Light

spiralofnine
9 months ago#59
wah_wah_wah posted...

But that doesn't make any sense either. Having greater access doesn't mean you're a better worker. Many people get through all of this not because they are legitimately more talented, but because they have a lot of help that isn't given to others that may be more talented. If George W. Bush was born Alberto Rodriguez, do you really think he would have been elected president with the same history of rampant drug use and a DWI?
One accrues talent through experience, though.

Are you suggesting white people going through the process of white flight are hurting their children's chances for success?

It sounds like you are arguing that privilege exists. That truth won't convince white people to give it up

User Info: MajesticFerret

MajesticFerret
9 months ago#60
Why are you asking a question you already know the answer too?

Liberals have basically declared war on white, straight men regardless of how rich we are.

Apparently we are all rich and privileged despite gay people making more than us on average, women of this generation having more degrees and out earning us, and we need to apologize to black people on the behalf of a fringe minority of racist cops and for systematic racism that may or may not exist but only the 1% have any real power over.
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. A White Male is 50% more likely to be CONSERVATIVE than ALL others..Why????

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived