This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are liberals so supportive of Islam?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Why are liberals so supportive of Islam?

User Info: astrophys

astrophys
10 months ago#211
Post #210 marked for trolling for gross lying.

User Info: Jaghave

Jaghave
10 months ago#212
astrophys posted...

Marked for flamming
Vote for Jaghave for forum leader on 261. The most honest man running and who will defend all users from arbitrary TOSV.
261-politics/75780621

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
10 months ago#213
Jaghave posted...
astrophys posted...

Marked for flamming

That's.... not flaming. Just another example of you knowing f*** all about anything.
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.

User Info: wstfld

wstfld
10 months ago#214
WarDog2016 posted...
Sir_RaZZo posted...
"Why won't liberals blindly hate millions of people on the basis of religion like I do?"

I believe we should look at loaded OPs like tc's here and acknowledge that the context of the discussion is that plenty of deified liberals have been s***ting on Christianity for quite a while now. It's understandable why the thing is confusing to some.

There are enough Christians for it to be realistic that they can impose their religious standards on the US population, endangering first amendment rights to not be Christian. The population of Muslims in America is so small and the culture in America so different that there is no danger of them imposing their backwards religious standards on the US population. I think being Amish or Hasidic is insane, but I'm not afraid they will impose traditional Jewish law on me.
Last played - The Order (7/10), Dishonored 2 (8/10)
Now playing - Dying Light

User Info: DeathMagnetic80

DeathMagnetic80
10 months ago#215
It seems like someone asks this dumb ass question every other week. I may not agree with the rekigion, but treating every Muslim like a terrorist is f***ed up.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Why are liberals so supportive of Islam?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived