This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Malala : "Only education can kill terrorism" lol.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Malala : "Only education can kill terrorism" lol.

User Info: BetaSquadron

BetaSquadron
8 months ago#71
Stonedwolfed posted...
The West made Iran hang gays.

Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Jordan, Morocco, ...

User Info: Atombender

Atombender
8 months ago#72
mad_hax_man posted...
axelfooley2k5 posted...
and shame on you all

Is this where you wanna be when Jesus comes back, makin fun of poor little Malala?

It really and embodiment of how petty and how desperate for validation they are to s*** on Malala. It could have been quiet easy to make a topic about the role education plays in the growth or decline of terrorist groups with out playing "lol! Libtard Reckt" based on one line from a girl who was shot standing up to al queda

Not AQ, Taliban...

And "s***ting" on an adult is fair game.
"Another visitor! Stay a while! Stay forever!"

User Info: fudrick

fudrick
8 months ago#73
Notice that to people like Beta, muslims have no agency of their own. Anything they do always can and will be blamed on someone else.

And yet, somehow, those of us who criticize islam are the ones guilty of disrespecting and dehumanizing muslim individuals.
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious

User Info: BetaSquadron

BetaSquadron
8 months ago#74
fudrick posted...
Notice that to people like Beta, muslims have no agency of their own. Anything they do always can and will be blamed on someone else.

Dummy, when people like you accuse Iran of backing Hezbollah, do you absolve Iran of its responsibility and say Hezbollah has its own agency and Iran is not to blame for anything they do?

User Info: Stonedwolfed

Stonedwolfed
8 months ago#75
BetaSquadron posted...
Stonedwolfed posted...
The West made Iran hang gays.

Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Jordan, Morocco, ...

They are allied with the US vs Communism, they seem to be religiously and socially s***ty on their own terms.
Understanding the rationality of SJWs is like trying to smell the colour 9.
Locating the humanity of neo-Nazis is like finding the Unicorns' Graveyard.

User Info: fudrick

fudrick
8 months ago#76
BetaSquadron posted...
fudrick posted...

Dummy, when people like you accuse Iran of backing Hezbollah, do you absolve Iran of its responsibility and say Hezbollah has its own agency and Iran is not to blame for anything they do?

Feel free to cite something I've actually said and criticize that, otherwise f*** off with the baseless deflectionary accusations which seem to comprise almost the entirety of your argumentation strategy.
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious

User Info: Superlnfinity45

Superlnfinity45
8 months ago#77
As I pointed out many times Iran doesn't hang gay people for being gay and hasn't for at least the past 20 years.
He who understands baboon would do more towards metaphysics than Locke. - Charles Darwin

User Info: untrustful

untrustful
8 months ago#78
"Social justice education has only hardened extremists mentally."
My Mario Maker Levels
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/untrustful?type=posted

User Info: Stonedwolfed

Stonedwolfed
8 months ago#79
Superlnfinity45 posted...
As I pointed out many times Iran doesn't hang gay people for being gay and hasn't for at least the past 20 years.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/14/iran-gay-men-executed-hanging_n_1515207.html
Understanding the rationality of SJWs is like trying to smell the colour 9.
Locating the humanity of neo-Nazis is like finding the Unicorns' Graveyard.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Malala : "Only education can kill terrorism" lol.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived