This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Tourists brutally beaten and gang-raped by 4 non-European men in Italy beach

User Info: GhostSweeper

GhostSweeper
2 years ago#11
IMadepooh4U posted...
Open borders!

This easily abused and nonsensical policy has cost hundreds if not thousands of native people their lives and affected thousands of family members. It will continue to do so whilst the EU consider these lives as collateral damage to pursue its stubborn ideologue. Many people in authority that would act to do something about this are labeled as abhorrent racists and they lack either the courage or conviction to even stand against the threat of such recriminations. Its a situation that sadly I can't see improving for the majority of Europe. Hopefully the UK can push ahead and reclaim it's borders from the federalist empire.
Rule, Britannia!

User Info: Sub Tank

Sub Tank
2 years ago#12
mamma mia
"...on a ps3 a realalistic looking megaman with a huge universe to explore rag dog physics." - Djmidnight1

User Info: Newhopes

Newhopes
2 years ago#13
It'll just be sweep under the rug like all the over rapes or they'll use the usually SJW routine claiming it's all men.

User Info: 1337toothbrush

1337toothbrush
2 years ago#14
Icewitch posted...
Multiculturalism does not work.

Then how does Canada exist?
:D
https://imgur.com/a/FU9H8

User Info: TonyKojima

TonyKojima
2 years ago#15
Icewitch posted...
Multiculturalism does not work.

Racist post.
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56

User Info: Silver_Ogre

Silver_Ogre
2 years ago#16
GhostSweeper posted...
IMadepooh4U posted...
Open borders!

This easily abused and nonsensical policy has cost hundreds if not thousands of native people their lives and affected thousands of family members. It will continue to do so whilst the EU consider these lives as collateral damage to pursue its stubborn ideologue. Many people in authority that would act to do something about this are labeled as abhorrent racists and they lack either the courage or conviction to even stand against the threat of such recriminations. Its a situation that sadly I can't see improving for the majority of Europe. Hopefully the UK can push ahead and reclaim it's borders from the federalist empire.

Yes, this is acceptable collateral damage for immigration. I don't pretend to know all of the ins and outs of the EU's immigration policies or where they could improve, but even in the countries most effected immigration-related crimes the risk to the average has to be astronomically low. Jeopardizing the livelihood of every immigrant over shocking news headlines is throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFtM1rv373s

User Info: Newhopes

Newhopes
2 years ago#17
Silver_Ogre posted...
GhostSweeper posted...
IMadepooh4U posted...
Open borders!

Yes, this is acceptable collateral damage for immigration. I don't pretend to know all of the ins and outs of the EU's immigration policies or where they could improve, but even in the countries most effected immigration-related crimes the risk to the average has to be astronomically low. Jeopardizing the livelihood of every immigrant over shocking news headlines is throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Should try living in the UK with the rape gangs and child grooming I am sure you'll love it.

Or maybe Sweden where they have to cancel concerts because of massed rapes and assults.

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
2 years ago#18
'The arrest this morning was doubly satisfying because putting the handcuffs on the fourth man were two women' police officers. 'This symbolic gesture rendered justice to the victims of the violence,' he said.

Uhhhhh okay.
sub.bitballoon.com
Some browser games in various stages of completion.

User Info: mrplainswalker

mrplainswalker
2 years ago#19
Assuming this is true...so what? Some percentage of immigrants are going to be criminals, just like some percentage of citizens are going to be criminals.
It's like punching a round bottom dummy. We all know it's futile, but occasionally it's fun.
- willythemailboy on the subject of stray orcas

User Info: Silver_Ogre

Silver_Ogre
2 years ago#20
Newhopes posted...
Silver_Ogre posted...
GhostSweeper posted...
IMadepooh4U posted...
Open borders!

Should try living in the UK with the rape gangs and child grooming I am sure you'll love it.

Or maybe Sweden where they have to cancel concerts because of massed rapes and assults.

I'm an American. We've got more than our fair share of street gangs and domestic terrorists. I've also lived in a few different ghettos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFtM1rv373s
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Tourists brutally beaten and gang-raped by 4 non-European men in Italy beach
  • Topic Archived