This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Would you accept this Gun Rights / Gun Control compromise?

User Info: Villain_S_Fiend

Villain_S_Fiend
3 years ago#31
ImperialDragon posted...
Shall not be infringed.

Well regulated.
The food here is awful. My steak was so tough, halfway through my meal it got up and attacked my coffee and the coffee was too weak to defend itself.

User Info: untrustful

untrustful
3 years ago#32
Thebrah posted...
I like it
My Mario Maker Levels
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/untrustful?type=posted

User Info: Garioshi

Garioshi
3 years ago#33
Villain_S_Fiend posted...
ImperialDragon posted...
Shall not be infringed.

Well regulated.

Militia.
"The only things I can trust right now are myself and this big gun." - Eric from Zero Time Dilemma
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Garioshi/wishlist

User Info: TheHonorableOne

TheHonorableOne
3 years ago#34
Sounds good. I dont know if people need silencers though. If you're going to kill a home intruder, make it loud AF.
MAGA.

User Info: DOAbayman

DOAbayman
3 years ago#35
Garioshi posted...
Villain_S_Fiend posted...
ImperialDragon posted...
Shall not be infringed.

Well regulated.

Militia.

we haven't had a militia is the country for years.
"Are you one of those scrubs that likes the story spoon fed to you?"
"You mean books?"

User Info: ImperialDragon

ImperialDragon
3 years ago#36
Almost everyone is "the militia". Also the supreme court already decided this so neener neener.
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
The WTF!?-o-meter is currently... Normal

User Info: Gamerguymass

Gamerguymass
3 years ago#37
ImperialDragon posted...
Almost everyone is "the militia". Also the supreme court already decided this so neener neener.

The Supreme Court made a partisan political decision like they do for almost every single one of their cases.

Besides, no one ever gave a s*** what the constitution had to say when it came to black people still being slaves or blacks and woman not being able to vote, so why care about this. Not to mention if you can own whatever gun you want then people are free to shout fire in a crowded theater. Or make sexual comments to your underage daughter. And before you say you will just shoot them, no you can't or it will be murder. As long as they don't touch her it's free speech.
Now Playing: "The Hunt for the Two Missing Nintendo 64 Games"
An expansion came out, but I'm still a third of the way through!

User Info: ImperialDragon

ImperialDragon
3 years ago#38
Gamerguymass posted...
REEEEE
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
The WTF!?-o-meter is currently... Normal

User Info: Roll-of-Shame

Roll-of-Shame
3 years ago#39
Sativa_Rose posted...
Kevlar is already legal btw.

This topic is confusing. Besides full auto, isn't all of this s*** legal for civilians already with a license? I thought the problem is that it may not be legal locally in your neck of the woods?

I have no problem with people even owning rocket propelled chainsaws for "self defense" as long as it's a person living out in the middle of nowhere, on a large property. But if it's a highly populated residential area? If you're my neighbor? lolno. f*** your "sport", "self defense", and pseudo-constitutionalism lol. I think most gun owners like myself would rather you find a nice barndominium in the desert for your awesome military arsenal where the local criminals cant steal them while your at work.

User Info: Barkita

Barkita
3 years ago#40
Thebrah posted...
I like it

Will you like it after some idiot kills your Significant Other?
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Would you accept this Gun Rights / Gun Control compromise?
  • Topic Archived