This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. A list from 2014 of politicians with US / Israeli dual citizenship:

User Info: De Evolution

De Evolution
2 years ago#11
@gogues

go ahead and let a foreign power manipulate you
Life has no meaning, and money is king

User Info: ThePieReborn

ThePieReborn
2 years ago#12
Yep, this shouldn't be a thing. Yet it is, and it's damn near political suicide to not go along with it. Frustrating.
Party leader, passive-aggressive doormat, pasta eater extraordinaire!

User Info: gogues

gogues
2 years ago#13
De Evolution posted...
@gogues

go ahead and let a foreign power manipulate you

What makes you think I support elected officials being able to have dual citizenship? Because I don't.

I'm actually very much not a fan of the stranglehold that Israel's government has over our elected officials to the point where it can't even be reasonably criticized without people freaking out. But the idea that you would use this to deflect legitimate cricism about Russia is pretty sad.

User Info: TaiIs82

TaiIs82
2 years ago#14
Is TC going to publish a list of black and Hispanic politicians?
Hero/Legend of 261. Lover of life,free speech,etc. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1196-
The man who cared too much. Providing trickle-down knowledge since 2009

User Info: Starks

Starks
2 years ago#15
Aliyah is quite a thing.

I'll never do it.
Posted with GameRaven 3.1.2

User Info: young_flip

young_flip
2 years ago#16
no wonder why Netanyahu felt it was appropriate to come into our Congress and lecture our President on a deal he and many other countries made.
playing: Metal Gear Rising (PC)
"Make Hyrule Great Again"

User Info: mizukage2

mizukage2
2 years ago#17
Israel and Saudi Arabia are both worthless parasites that do nothing but take from us while not only giving nothing back but actively harming us.
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
2 years ago#18
mizukage2 posted...
Israel and Saudi Arabia are both worthless parasites that do nothing but take from us while not only giving nothing back but actively harming us.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.

User Info: AmonAmarth

AmonAmarth
2 years ago#19
tc has a lot of balls to post this here.
Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good. -Archbishop Charles J. Chaput

User Info: 1337toothbrush

1337toothbrush
2 years ago#20
B-but Russia leaked the democrats' own words!!
:D
https://imgur.com/a/FU9H8
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. A list from 2014 of politicians with US / Israeli dual citizenship:
  • Topic Archived