This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. WikiLeaks: Pedophile Code Words Found In Podesta Emails

User Info: Phantomflamex

Phantomflamex
2 years ago#11
Why would they use multiple food names for "boy"? Why not just stick to one?

Granted some of the wording in the emails was bizarre, I don't think this is anything.

User Info: PapaBlessYou

PapaBlessYou
2 years ago#12
MegatokyoEd posted...
You guys are doing a real good job of trying to make no one take Wikileaks seriously with this and that spirit crap.

mmm menstrual blood, breast milk, urine and sperm. Yummy!

PapaBlessYou
2 years ago#13
Phantomflamex posted...
Why would they use multiple food names for "boy"? Why not just stick to one?

Granted some of the wording in the emails was bizarre, I don't think this is anything.

I think they just really like cooking

http://www.eater.com/2016/10/11/13246824/wikileaks-john-podesta-clinton-risotto

User Info: TonyKojima

TonyKojima
2 years ago#14
lol Are the Deplorables really going with this nonsense? Is this all they have left? This and silly satanic nonsense?
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56

User Info: JokedUp

JokedUp
2 years ago#15
PapaBlessYou posted...
JokedUp posted...
BREAKING: PEOPLE WILL LITERALLY FIND EVERYTHING IN ANYTHING

My friend texted me that he had fries at the bowling alley last night. Now I'm like 95% sure he's smoking crack behind the Arby's.

My friend asked if he wanted to go get pizza. I said no, I don't do meth

He wanted to plan a trip to Disney World but I couldn't find my ball gag or my nipple clamps. How am I supposed to eat a churro or ride the Tea Cups now?
Yup Joked can really be an ass at times, a kick ass, hilarious ass, but an ass none the less.- J Dogg WWJBD/JBPHC =w= RIP Mitch

User Info: JokedUp

JokedUp
2 years ago#16
TonyKojima posted...
lol Are the Deplorables really going with this nonsense? Is this all they have left? This and silly satanic nonsense?

Read the tweets and responses. There's people are sincerely like, "Oh s***, I knew the Clintons were bad... but this is too much."
Yup Joked can really be an ass at times, a kick ass, hilarious ass, but an ass none the less.- J Dogg WWJBD/JBPHC =w= RIP Mitch

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
2 years ago#17
So are they gonna claim she controls the cartels next? Is she the real head of Isis?
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666

User Info: TonyKojima

TonyKojima
2 years ago#18
JokedUp posted...
TonyKojima posted...

Read the tweets and responses. There's people are sincerely like, "Oh s***, I knew the Clintons were bad... but this is too much."

Its beyond laughable. Do they really think anyone is going to believe this or even care?
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56

User Info: MegatokyoEd

MegatokyoEd
2 years ago#19
I can't wait for the proof that Hillary literally is Satan.

Give it to me, daddy Assange
[NO BARKLEY NO PEACE]

PapaBlessYou
2 years ago#20
JokedUp posted...
TonyKojima posted...

apparently, this is a picture of the "sex slaves" https://twitter.com/OmsToTheWorld/status/794435310486691844
Look at how miserable they look

Then again, Idk if this person is joking. Its so hard to tell with these people.

Fixed link
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. WikiLeaks: Pedophile Code Words Found In Podesta Emails
  • Topic Archived