This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ISIS/Islamic State suggests alliance with West against Russia

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. ISIS/Islamic State suggests alliance with West against Russia

User Info: InfiniteOpening

InfiniteOpening
3 years ago#21
I guess Dostoevsky, Chekhov, and Tolstoy were a bit too hard for their pathetic brains to comprehend. Now the backwards savages are lashing out.

User Info: theSMITHS

theSMITHS
3 years ago#22
Nitro378 posted...
UltimaXOmega posted...
Lol unlike the US and Europe which do nothing Russia would wipe ISIS out in days.

Like in Afghanistan right? Lol.

Well I'd like to believe the almighty U.S. wouldn't sponsor ISIL against the Russians.

User Info: theSMITHS

theSMITHS
3 years ago#23
I'd love to see a good old fashion October parade roll over the pulverized bones of ISIL. The U.S. - Merkel Inc. needs to stop alienating Russia.

User Info: SaikyoStyle

SaikyoStyle
3 years ago#24
JuliusSaci posted...
... I could swear the Western Roman Empire had been dismantled in 476AD.

That's what they wanted you to think.
Orlando City/USA Soccer
And I say this with peace and love.

User Info: Kradek

Kradek
3 years ago#25
They can read ?

Isn't it an un-Islamic crime or something to showcase education and intellectual skills?

That's only if they're women. And while not all Muslims believe this, ISIS certainly does.
I want to start a fry company called Freedom Fries with a slogan saying "Prepare to have your stomach invaded"

User Info: Nitro378

Nitro378
3 years ago#26
theSMITHS posted...
Nitro378 posted...
UltimaXOmega posted...
Lol unlike the US and Europe which do nothing Russia would wipe ISIS out in days.

Like in Afghanistan right? Lol.

Well I'd like to believe the almighty U.S. wouldn't sponsor ISIL against the Russians.

Maybe so, Saudi Arabia et al sure will though, and they have a stack of money already.
Owen Jones 2015 --- Warren/Sanders 2016
Number of 30-day suspensions received for talking about Zionism: 3

User Info: Superlnfinity45

Superlnfinity45
3 years ago#27
Notice that I'm not saying something like "clearly the US are funding ISIS, sponsoring them, propping up Saudi Arabia who are building them up", because I don't just make stuff up without any evidence or reason to think it apart from "US is bad". Of course one way or another the US set the environment where such a group were likely to spring up.
He who understands baboon would do more towards metaphysics than Locke. - Charles Darwin

User Info: CC Ricers

CC Ricers
3 years ago#28
Superlnfinity45 posted...
http://www.pri.org/stories/2014-09-11/isis-has-mastered-high-end-video-production-its-new-propaganda-wing

Shut up. Stop guessing things you know nothing about.

Wow, what's sad is they have better video editing skills than DarkSydePhil.
And then Nick Fury meets Mace Windu and they're both like "Mother ******!!!" - Kicksave
http://i.imgur.com/uhbQ6vu.gif

User Info: CountDrugula

CountDrugula
3 years ago#29
Hey, remember that time the US funded Al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden and provided them with arms in an effort to stop the USSR from spreading into Afghanistan?

Yeah real good idea.
http://i.imgur.com/V54cF5a.jpg Peace.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. ISIS/Islamic State suggests alliance with West against Russia

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived