This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pentagon holding essay competition to honor Saudi king

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Pentagon holding essay competition to honor Saudi king

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
3 years ago#11
That is just disgusting.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: SPMcGuilicutty

SPMcGuilicutty
3 years ago#12
Why the heck are we still allies with Saudi Arabia, anyways?
Literally

User Info: Sir Will

Sir Will
3 years ago#13
SPMcGuilicutty posted...
Why the heck are we still allies with Saudi Arabia, anyways?

Oil, $$$, and somebody in that part of the world willing to be an ally.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'

User Info: Kia123Amini

Kia123Amini
3 years ago#14
^Perfect response, honestly. We like them because they fit our business and military interests (the same reason we keep most of our friends).

Back to the topic at hand, it would be AWESOME if someone submitted an essay on the intersection (or lack thereof) of freedom, sexuality and womanhood in Saudi Arabia.
\m/ RIP Ronnie James Dio, July 1942-May 2010. I hope you enjoyed your unparalleled musicianship while it lasted (all 67 years, dude). \m/

User Info: CountDrugula

CountDrugula
3 years ago#15
Someone's going to be serial killing a lot to collect that much human blood to write with.

I mean seriously though who the f*** in America is actually going to write something positive about him?
http://i.imgur.com/V54cF5a.jpg Peace.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Pentagon holding essay competition to honor Saudi king

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived