This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cops shoot up car full of teenage girls..Ruh oh, Raggy

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Cops shoot up car full of teenage girls..Ruh oh, Raggy

User Info: LuigisBro

LuigisBro
3 years ago#11
EmanOn4life posted...
Witness say they were sitting there for hours listening to music and chatting. ..doesn't sound like car thieves.

let's not put blind faith in these lying witnesses again
2015 megatons - Nintendo goes 3rd party, Nintendo Paywall, real Pokemon game for iOS, Nintendo tablet

User Info: EmanOn4life

EmanOn4life
3 years ago#12
jonnybravo posted...
EmanOn4life posted...
Witness say they were sitting there for hours listening to music and chatting. ..doesn't sound like car thieves.

actually, sounds exactly like car thrives

Well, I'm from , car thieves like to get away clean. So, nah, it doesn't.
New Album OUT NOW!! Proper King-Betta Than Ya Album Vol.1:Clap Muzik
http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=647591

EmanOn4life
3 years ago#13
LuigisBro posted...
EmanOn4life posted...

Again? ..oh I get it...you wanna be DAT guy...#ripmikebrown

LuigisBro
3 years ago#14
EmanOn4life posted...
LuigisBro posted...
EmanOn4life posted...

Again? ..oh I get it...you wanna be DAT guy...#ripmikebrown

look most of these claims like the car being stolen and trying to run the cops over can easily be proven, so let's not go crazy again over what a bunch of unreliable "eyewitnesses" claim
2015 megatons - Nintendo goes 3rd party, Nintendo Paywall, real Pokemon game for iOS, Nintendo tablet

EmanOn4life
3 years ago#15
I can't be trolled, bruh..I already think the majority of you are nothing like your screen names in real life

User Info: R_Nelly

R_Nelly
3 years ago#16
FunWithAFryPan posted...
There's some question as to whether the occupants of the car knew it was stolen. As to why the diver (allegedly) drove toward the cops, I'd like to hear what the witnesses have to say. There still quite enough room for the police to be in the wrong on this. Firing blindly into a car full of people sounds like a bad idea regardless. Hard to justify that, even if the car was being driven straight at them.

If the car was coming straight at them, it is perfectly justifiable to use whatever force is necessary to stop the vehicle. The person driving is the one responsible for any deaths associated with the incident, not the police.

EmanOn4life
3 years ago#17
So...you haven't played much GTA have you? Shoot the driver of a speeding vehicle and see how much more damage you cause than just sidestepping and just chasing the driver..or I don't know..recording the tag number..since an alley would be a straight shot which gives you time to scope it. I'm still not buying that they were trying to run the cops over...I've been intentionally hit by a car before..I was down..for a minute..broken ribs..hurt to breathe type ****..If he only got legged and it didn't rip his leg to shreds then the car was moving slow enough to A) dodge B) chase in his cruiser.

R_Nelly
3 years ago#18
EmanOn4life posted...
So...you haven't played much GTA have you? Shoot the driver of a speeding vehicle and see how much more damage you cause than just sidestepping and just chasing the driver..or I don't know..recording the tag number..since an alley would be a straight shot which gives you time to scope it. I'm still not buying that they were trying to run the cops over...I've been intentionally hit by a car before..I was down..for a minute..broken ribs..hurt to breathe type ****..If he only got legged and it didn't rip his leg to shreds then the car was moving slow enough to A) dodge B) chase in his cruiser.

Yeah, because high-speed chases never end with collateral damage. And the last time I checked Grand Theft Auto was a video game and not reality. I'm pretty sure if you kill the driver within a few seconds the vehicle will crash into the nearest object which seems like the much safer option over a high-speed chase. Just because you're perfectly willing to be hit by a vehicle doesn't mean police or anybody rational wishes for the same. It boils down to this: Don't wanna die, don't try to run over police officers. Pretty simple, right?

LuigisBro
3 years ago#19
R_Nelly posted...
Yeah, because high-speed chases never end with collateral damage. And the last time I checked Grand Theft Auto was a video game and not reality. I'm pretty sure if you kill the driver within a few seconds the vehicle will crash into the nearest object which seems like the much safer option over a high-speed chase. Just because you're perfectly willing to be hit by a vehicle doesn't mean police or anybody rational wishes for the same. It boils down to this: Don't wanna die, don't try to run over police officers. Pretty simple, right?

if they were trying to run over the cops the car would still be going at the cop even if they killed the driver

R_Nelly
3 years ago#20
LuigisBro posted...
R_Nelly posted...

if they were trying to run over the cops the car would still be going at the cop even if they killed the driver

Depends on what the speed was to start with and how the driver reacted after being shot. The logical thing to do would be stop if you weren't fatally wounded, if you were I doubt you're going very far.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Cops shoot up car full of teenage girls..Ruh oh, Raggy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived