This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Idea for a drinking game for Larry Wilmore's Nightly Show.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Idea for a drinking game for Larry Wilmore's Nightly Show.

User Info: mystic belmont

mystic belmont
3 years ago#41
I really didn't like the anti-vaxxer he had on.

Why even give someone like that a medium to talk?
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican] 3DS FC: 5429-7297-4842

User Info: divot1338

divot1338
3 years ago#42
There was a measles outbreak at Disneyland because so many Californians aren't getting their children vaccinated.
Moustache twirling villian

User Info: NYY11

NYY11
3 years ago#43
I just watched all of the episodes on Comedy Central's website as background while I worked. He occasionally makes funny comments, but the show as a whole is ****ing horrible. I thought the premise was good, but he's not a great host, and the format is miserable. It's a shame that John Oliver left to HBO, because he would be significantly better in that slot.
Arsenal F.C.

User Info: Kradek

Kradek
3 years ago#44
Magus1947 posted...
I don't like the panel format. Unlike TC though I'm not upset about seeing a black man on my television playing something other than a maid.

That discredits pretty much all the great roles that black actors have performed in. I think you really should have rethought that maid comment.
I want to start a fry company called Freedom Fries with a slogan saying "Prepare to have your stomach invaded"
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Idea for a drinking game for Larry Wilmore's Nightly Show.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived