This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Obama receives more threats than any previous president.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Obama receives more threats than any previous president.

User Info: Magus1947

Magus1947
3 years ago#1
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/secret-service-stumbled-after-gunman-hit-white-house-residence-in-2011/2014/09/27/d176b6ac-442a-11e4-b437-1a7368204804_story.html

President Obama has faced three times as many threats as his predecessors, according to people briefed on the Secret Service’s threat assessment.

I'd always suspected as much.
In the corrupted currents of this world, offence's gilded hand may shove by justice, and oft 'tis seen the wicked prize itself buys out the law

User Info: gogues

gogues
3 years ago#2
Not really surprising, especially when an entire political party has been trying to convince its constituents that he's a secret muslim kenyan terrorist for the past 6 years and manufactures outrage at pretty much everything he does, even things that they themselves would normally be in favor of.or have contributed to.
(message deleted)

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
3 years ago#4
One party actively pushes a narrative that the president hates America and wants to destroy it. That president receives record number of threats.

Im going to do further research on this. Cant quite put my finger on the cause. Ill keep everyone updated.
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.
(message deleted)

User Info: Red_Sm7

Red_Sm7
3 years ago#6
Heineken14 posted...
One party actively pushes a narrative that the president hates America and wants to destroy it. That president receives record number of threats.

Im going to do further research on this. Cant quite put my finger on the cause. Ill keep everyone updated.

The cause is because he sucks and he has ruined the middle class.

Not that the gfaqs kids on here would understand what this means, but basically America has a pretty dark outlook if you aren't making money.

User Info: Handegg_Again

Handegg_Again
3 years ago#7
Red_Sm7 posted...
Heineken14 posted...

Not that the gfaqs kids on here would understand what this means, but basically America has a pretty dark outlook if you aren't making money.

But I'm sure those 300 jobs bills the House passed will help. Oh wait! That's not what those votes were about... hmmmm....
http://www.eatliver.com/img/2009/3849.jpg

User Info: Goldice

Goldice
3 years ago#8
So clearly since Obama ruined the middle class the solution is to continue giving rich people more money and hope trickle down economics stops being a fairy tale.
2012-2013 New England Patriots: 10-3

User Info: themastah

themastah
3 years ago#9
Red_Sm7 posted...
Heineken14 posted...

He's ruined the middle class (hypothetical), thus WE MUST KILL HIM.
A wild blog has appeared!
http://thedeepindigo.wordpress.com - A new blog about M:TG and other games: this one has updates!

User Info: SPMcGuilicutty

SPMcGuilicutty
3 years ago#10
Red_Sm7 posted...
Heineken14 posted...

Don't worry, the wealth is going to trickle down any day now.
Literally
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Obama receives more threats than any previous president.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived