• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5 Royal
  3. Persona 5 Crew vs Persona 3 Boss and vice versa

User Info: ThomasJR

ThomasJR
4 weeks ago#1
Everyone is at their best and has their ultimate personas. Akechi and kasumi are included.

User Info: GuardianEMIYA

GuardianEMIYA
4 weeks ago#2
P5 crew have no way to stop Nyx from meeting Erebus because no Great Seal. Everyone dies.
I can reproduce and store any weapon that I see the original of. This is my ability as a heroic spirit.
https://i.imgur.com/f7kGOEA.jpg

User Info: Penitent

Penitent
4 weeks ago#3
Thieves get mollywhopped. The end.

SEES puts up a better fight ending with Minato obliterating Yaldy with the universe. But proceed to get stomped by Maruki. As his personal connection with the cast kept him from immediately erasing them. No such restrictions with SEES so they'd get either snapped away or be stuck in the new reality and forget their past selves.
Bad writing is bad writing, famalam!

User Info: ThomasJR

ThomasJR
4 weeks ago#4
Penitent posted...
Thieves get mollywhopped. The end.

SEES puts up a better fight ending with Minato obliterating Yaldy with the universe. But proceed to get stomped by Maruki. As his personal connection with the cast kept him from immediately erasing them. No such restrictions with SEES so they'd get either snapped away or be stuck in the new reality and forget their past selves.
These are the Phantom Thieves though. You don’t think they would put up a decent fight before inevitably losing?

User Info: HA0U

HA0U
4 weeks ago#5
does Makoto even need his party to beat up the final bosses?
He'll probably just Thanatos Snap Maruki with Armageddon
Gott ist tot

User Info: JLazarillo

JLazarillo
4 weeks ago#6
Like the P4 topic, no reason they wouldn't both win assuming their level is sufficient.
Formerly a panda, formerly a carnivore. Now just a guy without a catch phrase.

User Info: Penitent

Penitent
4 weeks ago#7
ThomasJR posted...
These are the Phantom Thieves though. You don’t think they would put up a decent fight before inevitably losing?
No. Even SEES were just being played with by the avatar.
Bad writing is bad writing, famalam!

User Info: Kegatsu

Kegatsu
4 weeks ago#8
The Phantom Thieves win because the protagonist are really all equal and given the way he obtained the Universe Arcana, I can’t see why Joker and Narukami wouldn’t be able to do the same.

as for Sees vs Maruki, Sees obviously has enough power to beat Maruki but I could honestly see Sees losing through preferring Maruki’s reality. They struggled with the idea of altering reality in The Answer and would have gone back had Yukari won. Depending on when you’re talking about Sees, Erebus can be stopped, Minato could be brought back or would never have to sacrifice himself, Aigis and Ryoji could be human, Yukari, Ken and Mitsuru could have their parents back, Akihiko gets Shinji back. Even Koromaru can get his owner back.

User Info: Archwing3441

Archwing3441
4 weeks ago#9
SEES is probably the most likely people to fall for P5 boss, considering they didn’t even have closure at the end of their own game until after the post game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KztZmZDNCVg

User Info: HA0U

HA0U
4 weeks ago#10
the PT sans joker fell for the P5 boss, so it's not like it isn't part of the plot device.
even a mementos mission boss can easily brainwash all female combatants of the PT
and joker went ahead and beat the boss up single handedly
Gott ist tot
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5 Royal
  3. Persona 5 Crew vs Persona 3 Boss and vice versa
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A