• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5 Royal
  3. Do you use your real name when playing these persona games?

User Info: Nakedbacon

Nakedbacon
2 weeks ago#61
reidenhart posted...
Nobody named him Haremf***er249 or Waffles Dadapon? Maybe I'll use those next time.

I used the latter once.
"We get it you vape" - 1Tekkaman
I named my p5r character Kei Kato (base off 2 of the characters from Gantz manga: Kei kurono and Masaru Kato) it’s one of the most fun and fast reading manga I’ve read
Tim Tebow is the greatest Filipino NFL player that ever played

User Info: PunkBuster

PunkBuster
2 weeks ago#63
Nope. Every run my name was always Tools. First run (on base P5) was Tools Guy, second (Royal from here on out) was Tools Guy-san, then my third being Tools God-san (because I was so overpowered by then lol).
The name's Punk Buster. Call me Punk, or Buster, doesn't matter to me. I try to help out when I can.

User Info: ChillGamer

ChillGamer
2 weeks ago#64
PunkBuster posted...
Nope. Every run my name was always Tools. First run (on base P5) was Tools Guy, second (Royal from here on out) was Tools Guy-san, then my third being Tools God-san (because I was so overpowered by then lol).
Is there a reason behind Tools?

User Info: Snukastyle

Snukastyle
2 weeks ago#65
This is my first one, and my name wouldn't sound right. As most names are foreign words, I translated my first and last to English (from Hebrew and French), then translated them into Japanese. Aisuru Oeda works for/as me.

User Info: orestesdd

orestesdd
2 weeks ago#66
saspa posted...
My name is too long to fit on the allocated character spaces. I never know what name to put, and in these persona games they want a first and last name.
No, I never use my real name. I usually use either "Ren Amamiya" or "Akira Kurusu", but for P5 or P5R I like to use "Ren Amamiya", which is the name used in "Persona 5 The Animation".
Ciao!
Human beings must be known to be loved; but Divine beings must be loved to be known. Blaise Pascal

User Info: saspa

saspa
1 week ago#67
I definitely like Kurusu for last name, but Akira reminds me too much of other well known attributions to the name
http://i.imgur.com/0UFI0T9.jpg

User Info: Crevens

Crevens
1 week ago#68
saspa posted...
I definitely like Kurusu for last name, but Akira reminds me too much of other well known attributions to the name

I like that name too, its cool. Only reason I prefer Ren Amamiya in the end for the P5 protag is because its meaning is overly edgy. Like almost as edgy as Coldsteel the Hedgehog.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5 Royal
  3. Do you use your real name when playing these persona games?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A