• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5 Royal
  3. Am I the only one that dislikes the 7th palace more than the 5th? (Spoilers?)

User Info: Monadobuster

Monadobuster
6 days ago#1
Like I don’t think the villain is even all that good and the palace design isn’t that great compared to the other ones imo. I have a small bias for Okumura because of Haru, but the 5th palace also pissed me off, don’t get me wrong. I just felt like the 7th palace could’ve been more and it wasn’t. Doesn’t help that it’s longer than any other palace. Akechi was the saving grace even though you only see him for like 10-20 minutes in there.
Future Smash Ultimate DLC Wants: Sora, Lloyd
FFBE ID: 306, 371, 187 Currently Playing: Final Fantasy VII Remake

User Info: JesseH21

JesseH21
6 days ago#2
Pretty sure a lot of people hate 7 because of the mouse parts. Even though they aren't as frustrating as the vanilla release people hated those parts.

Also, if you never noticed, each palace is longer than the one before it, so it's a given its gonna be long.
(edited 6 days ago)

Monadobuster
6 days ago#3
JesseH21 posted...
Pretty sure a lot of people hate 7 because of the mouse parts. Even though they aren't as frustrating as the vanilla release people hated those parts.

Also, if you never noticed, each palace is longer than the one before it, so it's a given its gonna be long.

Yea, I did notice that, but it felt like the 7th was significantly longer than the rest. I didn’t even notice they were getting longer until the 5th palace, tbh

User Info: Heartfang

Heartfang
6 days ago#4
I don't understand anyone that hates palace 7. The whole build to it was epic. Ark is an amazing theme. I guess I can kind of understand not liking the mouse puzzles, but they were incredibly easy and you could go back to a safe room at any time.

It's one of the best palaces to me.
The internet was a mistake

User Info: hellhammer

hellhammer
6 days ago#5
Yep. The ONLY one. You're very special and unique.

User Info: Johnalove

Johnalove
6 days ago#6
Best palace in the game, even better than Maruki's palace in my opinion.

User Info: Mateo_haro

Mateo_haro
6 days ago#7
It's also my least favorite, especially those boring rat sections. Honestly I rather Okumura's over this one and the first two which are kind of lame. Maruki's, Sae's and Futaba's are the best.

User Info: jaoman69

jaoman69
6 days ago#8
never understood palace 5 hate, people complain about the airlock room but the paths are literally on the map.

User Info: BlueSnow

BlueSnow
6 days ago#9
It's the 2nd worst one after 5
REmake > 2 > 3 > 1 > 0 > Outbreak 1&2 > CV >> 4 > 5 > RE2 2019 > RE3 2020 >> Rev1 > Rev2 > ORC > 6 > 7

Monadobuster
6 days ago#10
jaoman69 posted...
never understood palace 5 hate, people complain about the airlock room but the paths are literally on the map.

I wasn’t fully on board with the story during that palace so I was getting turned off.

hellhammer posted...
Yep. The ONLY one. You're very special and unique.

I don’t think many people share my opinion. So far, only one other person agreed in this thread so my title is warranted.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5 Royal
  3. Am I the only one that dislikes the 7th palace more than the 5th? (Spoilers?)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A