• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5 Royal
  3. Email with codes for Dynamic Themes?

User Info: The Deadpool

The Deadpool
9 months ago#1
I’ve heard tale of some people receiving emails with dynamic themes as reward for beating Palaces? Was wondering if anyone knew how or why?
We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons.

User Info: OGCFB

OGCFB
9 months ago#2
Yes, you will be e-mailed codes for themes and avatars after you earn the trophies for completing the following palaces: Kamoshida, Futaba and the new Maruki palace

They may not arrive all at once in your inbox.

There is also a final code for themes and avatars for obtaining the Platinum trophy.

You also have to make sure you are signed up for the Playstation e-mail newsletter.
PSN: Godly-YHVH Steam: ogcfb
Switch FC: SW-2389-1758-0782

User Info: B-bop1990

B-bop1990
9 months ago#3
Yeah it’s weird I never got anything for the palace clears but I got all the platinum rewards.
https://psnprofiles.com/ChaoticAssaulter
https://youtu.be/jMKnb7B5zT8

User Info: StardustXtreme

StardustXtreme
9 months ago#4
OGCFB posted...
Yes, you will be e-mailed codes for themes and avatars after you earn the trophies for completing the following palaces: Kamoshida, Futaba and the new Maruki palace

There is also a final code for themes and avatars for obtaining the Platinum trophy.

You also have to make sure you are signed up for the Playstation e-mail newsletter.
Ah, I didn't sign up for the newsletter before I got those trophies, hope I'm not screwed.
PSN - StardustXtreme
Fate Grand Order NA & JP: 304,864,462 | 902,400,731 | Switch: SW-1696-2150-9423

The Deadpool
9 months ago#5
OGCFB posted...

Question: What country do you live in? I hear reports it’s an European thing...
We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons.

User Info: ZodiacSoldier

ZodiacSoldier
9 months ago#6
There are 4 Packs of themes total, but for whatever reason it looks like the UK got the first 2 pack for completing Kamoshida and Futaba's Palace. While the US got the last 2 pack for completing Maruki's Palace and Platinuming the game.

So far I only got the pack for Maruki's palace even though I Platinum.

Hopefully they fix this soon.
Steam: ZodiacSolder // i5-8600K // Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E // EVGA RTX 2080 XC
PSN/XBox: ZodiacSoldierJL // 3DS FC: 3797-9082-8623 // Switch FC: SW-6184-3549-7403

The Deadpool
9 months ago#7
Ahhh, thanks for the info.

User Info: Moreo734

Moreo734
8 months ago#8
ZodiacSoldier posted...
There are 4 Packs of themes total, but for whatever reason it looks like the UK got the first 2 pack for completing Kamoshida and Futaba's Palace. While the US got the last 2 pack for completing Maruki's Palace and Platinuming the game.

So far I only got the pack for Maruki's palace even though I Platinum.

Hopefully they fix this soon.
But that shouldn't be right I'm in the U.S. but got all of the themes except for the 2nd theme pack and also all themes usually appear the day after unlocking the required trophy.

User Info: 1010101010

8 months ago#9
Yeah I just got the themes for beating the final palace (Haru, Akechi, and Kasumi). I've gotten nothing else though, and I did platinum the game.

User Info: ZodiacSoldier

ZodiacSoldier
8 months ago#10
Moreo734 posted...
But that shouldn't be right I'm in the U.S. but got all of the themes except for the 2nd theme pack and also all themes usually appear the day after unlocking the required trophy.

Yea i think they fixed it partially, some people created new accounts and replayed it to get the packs they missed. If I had to guess, someone at Sony forgot to turn on the email for the themes until like 2 weeks after the game was released, so people who got the trophies earlier didn't get the 1st / 2nd pack.

If you contact their support they are suppose to give you the codes you are missing, either directly through chat or email.

For me I got Maruki the same day i did his palace, but I didn't get the Platinum one until 2 day after I got the trophy ( Maruki palace was my last Trophy for Platinum). I contacted support Monday and they are suppose to email me the codes for the 1st and 2nd Theme Packs within 14 days.
Steam: ZodiacSolder // i5-8600K // Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E // EVGA RTX 2080 XC
PSN/XBox: ZodiacSoldierJL // 3DS FC: 3797-9082-8623 // Switch FC: SW-6184-3549-7403
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 5 Royal
  3. Email with codes for Dynamic Themes?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A