• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Arrawnt

Arrawnt
2 months ago#1
I've been checking the usual sites and figured the trophies just weren't on psn servers yet. But now game is out and on psn, and there seems to be no local trophy data either.

Seems I should have just got the switch version for that tiny chance I might want the portability.

User Info: rastra

rastra
2 months ago#2
some games take a few days for the trophies to get up on the psn servers

User Info: Legitzz

Legitzz
2 months ago#3
Can anyone that bought the game confirm if there is trophy support or not? Thanks
College life.

User Info: KaelAltreul

KaelAltreul
2 months ago#4
Of course there is trophy support. PSN just didn't update for it yet. It happens often enough.
PSN/Steam/Twitch/Xbox: KaelAltreul Switch: SW-5423-9550-9228
DD:DA(Switch) Pawn ID: 9D96-DECD-F64B

Arrawnt
2 months ago#5
Even without the psn servers updated, the trophy info still comes with the game and is stored on your ps4, you just wouldn't be able to sync it until psn updates. Otherwise people would end up playing past trophy unlocks and would need to replay the game.

But here though, there's no trophy data at all. Played through the first few chapters and nothing.

User Info: Tiael

Tiael
2 months ago#6
I got it on Switch myself, but it feels more at home there.
Not to mention it's not that graphically intensive of a game being a 3DS remaster which I also enjoyed.
Also not having to install it, even if the file size is small.
Trophies are fun and all, but not enough to get me to buy it.

That said, I thought all new games on PS4 required them now, so I'm tagging this for curiosity sake.
Courage and wit have served thee well. Thou hast been promoted to the next level.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1126-dragon-quest-general

User Info: rastra

rastra
2 months ago#7
i can confirm it has trophies. i disconnected from the internet and was able to see the local trophy data for the game

Arrawnt
2 months ago#8
rastra posted...
i can confirm it has trophies. i disconnected from the internet and was able to see the local trophy data for the game

Aha, thanks for this, could have sworn I used to get local data even when connected but good to know.

User Info: Apoca

Apoca
2 months ago#9
Tiael posted...
I thought all new games on PS4 required them now, so I'm tagging this for curiosity sake.

This is true.

User Info: Dalrint

Dalrint
2 months ago#10
Trophies are posted.

One of them is 'recruit all recruits' though and I didn't think that was possible?
  • Post New Message