• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: toogood007

toogood007
3 months ago#1
Are you picking up the Ps4 or the Switch version?

Wondering what versions of the game people are going for?

User Info: ohdenny88

ohdenny88
3 months ago#2
PS4. Don’t own a switch and don’t have any desire to buy one.

User Info: Defensor24

Defensor24
3 months ago#3
ohdenny88 posted...

Literally bought a switch just to play dragon quest 11 definitive edition and xenoblade chronicles 2. Totally worth it 😂

User Info: toogood007

toogood007
3 months ago#4
Defensor24 posted...
ohdenny88 posted...

Literally bought a switch just to play dragon quest 11 definitive edition and xenoblade chronicles 2. Totally worth it 😂

The Switch is becoming a great machine for RPGs lovers IMO. The 2 Zelda games are worth the cost of admission alone.

User Info: Defensor24

Defensor24
3 months ago#5
toogood007 posted...
The Switch is becoming a great machine for RPGs lovers IMO. The 2 Zelda games are worth the cost of admission alone.

I am not so sure I would call zelda an rpg but someday I will get around to trying Zelda: Breath of the Wild, because it is the most RPGesque Zelda in a long long time.

User Info: icesz

icesz
3 months ago#6
isn't Zelda action-adventure?
PSN : Icesz
Nintendo : SW-4057-5313-3625

User Info: Tiael

Tiael
3 months ago#7
Feels more at home on the Switch.
Plus it's not like it's a "graphical powerhouse" being a remaster of a 3DS game.
I feel like it's wasted on PS4, for lack of a better word. Don't really see it selling much on it either.
It was one of my favorite RPG of 2018 after DQXI and OT and looking forward to replaying on whatever system.
Courage and wit have served thee well. Thou hast been promoted to the next level.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1126-dragon-quest-general
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Flatchan

Flatchan
3 months ago#8
Ps4, feels more at home on a Playstation console.
(edited 3 months ago)
  • Post New Message