This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. What do you think of my team? and its theme?

User Info: JMISBEST

JMISBEST
1 month ago#1
Just for a laugh I've created A Themed Pokemon Team and their theme is my 6 favorite Digimon from A Digimon RPG I made in 2,010 that don’t appear in any Series of Digimon. Here they are. What do you think of my team? and its theme?

Please bear in mind that I know that Zudomon gets A Mega Form in Digimon Tri-Series, but that came out in, I think, 2,018, which was 8 years after I made this RPG

The Fairy/Physic Type Gardevoir whose inspired by Sorcerosmon, whose The Vaccine type Ultimate form of Wizardmon

The Fire/Flying Type Charizard whose inspired by Novamon, whose The Evil Ultimate form of Biomon

The Water/Fighting Type Poliwrath whose inspired by Tridentmon whose The Mega Form of Zudomon

The Grass/Poison Type Victrebell whose inspired by Cactusmon, whose The Evil Ultimate Form of Palmon

The Ghost type Dusknoir whose inspired by Vampmon, whose A Data Type Version of The Virus Type Myotismon

The Steel/Ground Type Steelix whose inspired by Titanmon, whose Gotsumons Mega Form

User Info: Severus_Sniper

Severus_Sniper
1 month ago#2
Oh yes! Thats why I visit gamefaqs everyday:

No one cares and you team is weak.

JMISBEST
1 month ago#3
Severus_Sniper posted...

Its not intended to be strong or even be used, I was bored and created it to pass some time

User Info: HI_Phazon24

HI_Phazon24
1 month ago#4
Severus_Sniper posted...

As well as his seed.

Meatball! Meatball! Spaghetti underneath! Ravioli! Ravioli! Great Barrier Reef!

User Info: Spacefrisian

Spacefrisian
1 month ago#5
Hatterne would be more like Sorcerosmon.

And Victreebell isnt in sword, maybe Maractus is a better fit. Although you could go Lillymon/Rosemon option instead instead with either Roserade (same typing of grass/poison) or Ribombee or Lilligant.
Shema Yggdrasil, Odinai elohenu Odinai ehda....Master of IKEA

User Info: nebula2

nebula2
1 month ago#6
I love it I like digimon and pokemon ^^/
Switch FC:SW-0857-4415-9982, AC:NH Nebula from Hamsterdam, DA-8148-3871-7726.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/catalog/acnh/nebula2?show=wishlist

JMISBEST
1 month ago#7
Spacefrisian posted...

And Victreebell isnt in sword, maybe Maractus is a better fit. Although you could go Lillymon/Rosemon option instead instead with either Roserade (same typing of grass/poison) or Ribombee or Lilligant.

Spacefrisian posted...

Spacefrisian posted...

In case you didn't realize the theme is Digimon from my RPG that aren't in any Series of Digimon which means I can't base it off of Lillymon or Rosemon

JMISBEST
1 month ago#8
I have a question. What do you suggest that I do?

In The Digimon RPG I made I gave have Biomon A Mega-Form called Phoenixmon that was inspired by The Original Phoenix from The X-Men Cartoon that was on TV during The 90's and by sheer coincidence that's the name of Biomons Mega-Form in Digimon Tri-Series

Does that mean that I can't take The Fire/Flying type Moltres and base it on Biomon Mega-Form of Phoenixmon?, after all Digimon Tri-Series came out 8 or so years after I made The RPG and Biomon's Mega-Form in Digimon Tri-Series being 100% identical in name and approximately 93% identical in appearance to Biomon's Mega-Form in my Digimon RPG is only a coincidence

JMISBEST
1 month ago#9
Would changing it to using 6 of my top 10 favorite Digimon from A Digimon RPG I made in 2,010 that don’t appear in any Series of Digimon and adding the following 4 as potential members of my team be a good idea?

The Poison/Dark Type Drapion whose inspired by Arachnidmon, which is Arukenimons Mega Form

The Electric/Flying type Zapdos whose inspired by Electricblastmon which is Tentomons Evil Mega Form

The Fighting/Steel type Lucario whose inspired by Metalveemon, which is The Mega-Form that Veemon gets when he doesn't D:N:A digivolve into Paildramon then Digivolve into Imperialdramon

The Fairy Type Florges whose inspired by Angelmon, who is A Mega-Digimon and is what happens when Kari's Son Biomerged with his partner Salmon, whose Catomons Rookie Form

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad
1 month ago#10
If the theme is "Digimon that only appear in a Fan Game," how are we supposed to know what to suggest?
"Many in harmony surpass one in perfection." - Guildmaster, Etrian Odyssey II
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. What do you think of my team? and its theme?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A