This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Question about shiny Zeraora

User Info: Yeong-Tae

Yeong-Tae
1 month ago#1
So from what I have read, you need both the switch version and mobile version of Pokemon home to get shiny zeraora...is this the only way? In my case, I have kids and none of them have mobile phones, and I only have my phone and iPad to connect to an account. So does that mean that some of us just don’t get Zeraora? I’m sure there are plenty of kids all over the world that don’t have phones (even where I live, in Japan, I know of many who don’t) so is there no way around this?
Favs: Fire Emblem,Final Fantasy,Chrono,Xeno(g,s,b),Zelda,Lunar,Lufia,Suikoden,Pokemon,Adv Wars,Soulcalibur
NP: ACNH (favs: Merengue, Whitney, Sprinkle, Audie)

User Info: Fiendleaf

Fiendleaf
1 month ago#2
Yes, ask on trade board for a cloned one. Thats how we got ours as we dont have a reason to get mobile.
Im here to update HH and OSG on Leafeys health. Possibly to chat.

User Info: Heatmizer91

Heatmizer91
1 month ago#3
It sounds like you want a lot of them. It's only one per Nintendo account. So unless you have multiple Nintendo accounts it wouldn't matter if they did have smart phones. If they all had their own Nintendo account and switch HOME accounts, you can use one phone, uninstall and reinstall the app, sign in with another Nintendo account, do the required pokemon transfer, open the app and receive the gift and repeat. I think it's almost over though so you'd have to hurry.
FC 0470-8412-9627

User Info: Yeong-Tae

Yeong-Tae
1 month ago#4
Heatmizer91 posted...
It sounds like you want a lot of them. It's only one per Nintendo account. So unless you have multiple Nintendo accounts it wouldn't matter if they did have smart phones. If they all had their own Nintendo account and switch HOME accounts, you can use one phone, uninstall and reinstall the app, sign in with another Nintendo account, do the required pokemon transfer, open the app and receive the gift and repeat. I think it's almost over though so you'd have to hurry.

yeah, I have 4 kids, and I also play both Sword and Shield myself, haha.

Ok, I’ll try that method!! I don’t have it installed on my phone at the moment, just my iPad, so I’ll try the uninstall/reinstall method on my phone! And I think I’ve got a couple of days - Japan is doing it until the 7th, I believe.
Favs: Fire Emblem,Final Fantasy,Chrono,Xeno(g,s,b),Zelda,Lunar,Lufia,Suikoden,Pokemon,Adv Wars,Soulcalibur
NP: ACNH (favs: Merengue, Whitney, Sprinkle, Audie)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Question about shiny Zeraora
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A