This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Shiny zeroroa

User Info: crazydt

crazydt
1 week ago#1
to get him i need pokemon home?? I never download is it good to keep it
NFC: 7453 7928 5781
Name : Robby

User Info: ssbmrocks

ssbmrocks
1 week ago#2
Yes it requires Home.

I dunno, do some research on it and decide for
yourself if it’s worth keeping or not?
I ask the important questions.

User Info: SirIsaac2003mj

SirIsaac2003mj
1 week ago#3
It's worth keeping if you want to transfer Pokémon from Sword to Shield or vice versa... Or if you create another Switch account and want to create another save file and transfer Pokémon from one save file to your main one - really useful in getting multiple Kubfu/Urshifu, Type: Null/Silvally, Zacian, Zamazenta, Eternatus, or other one time catch Pokémon like the Wailord if you don't want to catch the one in your main save file because you like looking at the giant sized Wailord from a distance.

They have been giving gift Pokémon via Home like the HA Starters, Original Form Magearna, and Shiny Zeraora, so if you want those normally unobtainable Pokémon, and want to get them yourself, instead of trading for them, then that is a good reason to keep Pokémon Home (as long as you have plenty of space on your phone remaining anyway)

User Info: crazydt

crazydt
1 week ago#4
I have to download it on phone and switch ?? So if i use another switch account I can start a new file, ? The accounts are the ones u chose before u open a game?? Sorry I dnt know too much about it all
NFC: 7453 7928 5781
Name : Robby
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Shiny zeroroa
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A