This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Pokédex issues with home

User Info: jamie0003

jamie0003
1 week ago#1
For some reason, home is having a number of issues as of late and I’m certain it’s bugged.

a bunch of mons and forms are showing as unregistered on the mobile app, even though they are sitting in the boxes. Checking the Pokédex on the switch app, they are registered.

however, on the switch, I can no longer search by all forms > unregistered to see which ones I’m missing, and I know there should be at least a few showing as for example I’m still missing a bunch of Alcremie forms.

Is this issue known or is it just me?

User Info: jamie0003

jamie0003
1 week ago#2
Bump

User Info: joeyl7

joeyl7
1 week ago#3
I’ve lost the entries for g-max toxtricity despite them previously being registered and having since deposited 2 into home. I’m not sure what’s happened.

User Info: jayman7

jayman7
1 week ago#4
joeyl7 posted...
I’ve lost the entries for g-max toxtricity despite them previously being registered and having since deposited 2 into home. I’m not sure what’s happened.

A bug in Home, apparently. I can't access its G-Max forms in my Pokedex in mobile Home either (haven't checked Switch Home.)

I don't have any holes for actual Pokemon entries, though.
Creator of Jay's Journey, including Jay's Journey Reimagined/Jay's Journey 2: Worlds Apart!
https://jaysjourney2016.wordpress.com/
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sword
  3. Pokédex issues with home
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A